The Atlanta Braves Thread

The conundrum for some if we win this series.. Did we play a good team or were they trash. Abs did they have the best lineup in baseball

Wow, 3rd largest crowd ever at Truist, including postseason/World Series.
It was a little strange. I mean, they get nothing but large crowds at this point, but it was crazy how crowded that was for a random Thursday night. I guess being up against Memorial Day weekend and the bobblehead giveaway drove attendance up. Getting out of the parking deck was miserable.

It was a little strange. I mean, they get nothing but large crowds at this point, but it was crazy how crowded that was for a random Thursday night. I guess being up against Memorial Day weekend and the bobblehead giveaway drove attendance up. Getting out of the parking deck was miserable.

A lot of late 30’s/early 40’s people in Atlanta that grew up on OutKast

A lot of late 30’s/early 40’s people in Atlanta that grew up on OutKast
That had to be what was going on. The Battery was full of folks with no intention of going to the game that just wanted to be around the party.

. . . and thanks for reminding me that I'm not late 30s/early 40s lol.

As I said earlier, I’d bump Ozzie and Ozuna up and let Eddie bat 7th
One thing I noticed last night . . . I don't think you fully realize until you're up close just how much Rosario is moving around in the box when the pitch is delivered. I don't see how that guy hits anything.

VN Store

Back