The Atlanta Braves Thread

Before today, he had never come close to the numbers he put up against Auburn.

Since he has arrived. Three different OCs with 2+ scheme changes. Injury plagued offensive lines. One of the worst coaching searches in modern history. Booster drama beyond even slimey rich white guy standards. Administration changes across the board from AD to Pres. A ****ing unfair and unforgiving schedule that holds the toughest four week stretch of all FBS schools.

Dude goes to Auburn and is perfect on third and long, throws a dime for a TD with a defender literally right in his face per targeting, picks his moments and scrambles when needed, throws the ball in windows and on outside shoulders for his receivers to win jump balls, completions to nine different receivers, and zero turnovers. Yet you need to see more.

That’s fair.

Since he has arrived. Three different OCs with 2+ scheme changes. Injury plagued offensive lines. One of the worst coaching searches in modern history. Booster drama beyond even slimey rich white guy standards. Administration changes across the board from AD to Pres. A ****ing unfair and unforgiving schedule that holds the toughest four week stretch of all FBS schools.

Dude goes to Auburn and is perfect on third and long, throws a dime for a TD with a defender literally right in his face per targeting, picks his moments and scrambles when needed, throws the ball in windows and on outside shoulders for his receivers to win jump balls, completions to nine different receivers, and zero turnovers. Yet you need to see more.

That’s fair.

Oh my brother testify!

Reactions: BigOrange15
Can someone post that nfl reddit again? Panthers redskins is for some reason on my TV and I’m tired of going places to watch Bucs ha

Tyson Helton is still a terrible play caller

He’s gonna have to change his mindset if we want to continue growing
I don't think he's a bad playcaller. They're just limited in what they can do and a little stuck right now between what works vs. what they actually want to be offensively.

I don't think he's a bad playcaller. They're just limited in what they can do and a little stuck right now between what works vs. what they actually want to be offensively.
I can see your point here, and we probably are to an extent, but I just don’t see it. JG literally points to Jordan or Chandler in shotgun and it’s obvious we’re running. We’ll start moving the ball in the air and won’t ride JG’s hot hand (although I’ll say we did get better at this yesterday). He may end up being a good playcaller here. Maybe he doesn’t have as much confidence in their abilities as he should. Maybe he is overthinking had bad the OL is and being too vanilla. Who knows, but I just think he needs a lot of improvement before he even becomes decent.

VN Store

Back