The Atlanta Braves Thread

@Wickman

243994308_1024579544974763_3263790672946481491_n-jpg.87862
!!!!!!!!

So here’s a great “Zack is a big ole dummy” story of the day.

So I still have a PS3 so I can play NCAA Football 14. I’ve heard about College Football Revamped which is a mod that has a bunch of updates to uniforms, stadiums and teams PLUS it gives the playoffs. I’m thinking that’s cool, it’s free. I’ll add it.

So last night I had nothing to do so I decided to add it. I have an older computer and you have to add a bunch of stuff to your ps3 for software. Hit a snag with a folder for the mod and had to figure how to make it work which I did. Takes me a couple hours to get all the stuff downloaded and transferred to a flash drive. Then I have to download the software to my pa3 which takes some time. In total I spent about 3.5-4 hours on this. Not a big deal. Go to download the file to my ps3 after all my software update and forget my dumbass only has 12GB of storage on my PS3 and didn’t have enough memory.

I am such an idiot

So here’s a great “Zack is a big ole dummy” story of the day.

So I still have a PS3 so I can play NCAA Football 14. I’ve heard about College Football Revamped which is a mod that has a bunch of updates to uniforms, stadiums and teams PLUS it gives the playoffs. I’m thinking that’s cool, it’s free. I’ll add it.

So last night I had nothing to do so I decided to add it. I have an older computer and you have to add a bunch of stuff to your ps3 for software. Hit a snag with a folder for the mod and had to figure how to make it work which I did. Takes me a couple hours to get all the stuff downloaded and transferred to a flash drive. Then I have to download the software to my pa3 which takes some time. In total I spent about 3.5-4 hours on this. Not a big deal. Go to download the file to my ps3 after all my software update and forget my dumbass only has 12GB of storage on my PS3 and didn’t have enough memory.

I am such an idiot
You gonna get more storage?

VN Store

Back