The Atlanta Braves Thread

Here is a “problem” I hope we have next year: Starters are Soroka(pending recovery), Fried,Anderson,Ynoa, Toussaint, Muller. That’s 6 guys for 5 spots.
I think they are hoping Bryce has a decent showing to build some trade value, either for the trade deadline or off season. There’s not much room for either Wilson or Wright going forward

Here is a “problem” I hope we have next year: Starters are Soroka(pending recovery), Fried,Anderson,Ynoa, Toussaint, Muller. That’s 6 guys for 5 spots.
I think they are hoping Bryce has a decent showing to build some trade value, either for the trade deadline or off season. There’s not much room for either Wilson or Wright going forward
I hope Morton is back

Man we do this every year and we never have five competent starters, every year..

Reactions: AV_12
I just took this from an article. If that's all it costs then yes please.

Jim Bowden: Twins trade Byron Buxton and Taylor Rogers to Braves for Cristian Pache and Kyle Wright

I just took this from an article. If that's all it costs then yes please.

Jim Bowden: Twins trade Byron Buxton and Taylor Rogers to Braves for Cristian Pache and Kyle Wright
No way in hell the Twins accept that.
That's kinda what I thought. You should've seen the other guys package for Ramirez.
It was Pache, Wright, Harris,Muller. I'm like I think you all got those packages backwards
Is this a serious exchange of words on the internet?

Reactions: LotteryPick
Yes, way in hell the Twins accept that. The Braves are the one who wouldn’t.

Jose Ramirez is worth significantly more than Buxton and Rogers.
The more I think about it you’re probably right about the Twins, they have no leverage in a Buxton deal and everyone knows it.

Reactions: Buzzbait
Soroka won’t pitch meaningful innings next year.

VN Store

Back