The Atlanta Braves Thread

David Lee (go follow him on twitter) said he likes the adjustments Pache made. Opened his stance a little and has a higher leg kick to stay on balance and wait on the ball better

12:18
Greg: Will Michael Harris be a top 100 guy when you guys update next week?

12:18
Eric A Longenhagen: No, plate discipline has beenkinda scary

Well, fangraphs loses credibility.

Reactions: TBrown and AV_12
He had a 9.7% walk rate in 2019 in A ball. It’s 120 PA this year. Come on, like it can be a concern but not having a guy with his talent and athleticism and upside in the top 100 because of one thing is ludicrous.

He had a 9.7% walk rate in 2019 in A ball. It’s 120 PA this year. Come on, like it can be a concern but not having a guy with his talent and athleticism and upside in the top 100 because of one thing is ludicrous.

He barrels the hell out of everything. No need to walk right now when they keep throwing strikes

if I was Snit I would really consider making Ynoa the closer when he comes back. He checks off some boxes there(upper 90’s fb,good slider). Yeah you’re taking away from the rotation but what good does it do you to get 7+ great innings from your starter only to blow it in the 9th?

if I was Snit I would really consider making Ynoa the closer when he comes back. He checks off some boxes there(upper 90’s fb,good slider). Yeah you’re taking away from the rotation but what good does it do you to get 7+ great innings from your starter only to blow it in the 9th?

Depends. If Smyly doesn’t become at least average we need to have Ynoa in the rotation.

There is a chance if Soroka can get back by September…then we look at some options

VN Store

Back