The Atlanta Braves Thread

There is not a better way to spend your lunch than listening to Bill Walton during the Maui Invitational

I refuse to believe this.

Would you rather listen to some old fired coach spit cliches for two hours or listen to Bill Walton talk about volcanoes, his favorite books, and telling us how a missed call by a ref is a travesty to human civilization all while high? Give me the second option every time.

Would you rather listen to some old fired coach spit cliches for two hours or listen to Bill Walton talk about volcanoes, his favorite books, and telling us how a missed call by a ref is a travesty to human civilization all while high? Give me the second option every time.
The former. Give me the facts. I’m watching for the product on the court. If I wanted a clown I’d go to the circus.

Reactions: feathersax
But you don't appreciate Charles Barkley on Inside the NBA?

Reactions: TBrown
Barkley also is a curmudgeon who doesn’t even watch the games or understand how modern basketball works.

Reactions: TBrown
The former. Give me the facts. I’m watching for the product on the court. If I wanted a clown I’d go to the circus.
Two things here... I doubt bill walton is ever calling a game while you are awake. Z enjoys bill walton because he is drunk while listening to bill walton.

Seriously, you should like make a thread in the pub or something (not sure if that’s aloud though).
There’s a small business thread in the Pub that I posted in once but that’s all I’ve done on here besides this thread.

Two things here... I doubt bill walton is ever calling a game while you are awake. Z enjoys bill walton because he is drunk while listening to bill walton.

Look I enjoy the bubbly as much as anyone but even I’m not drunk at 3pm on a Tuesday 😂😂😂

His PAC-12 broadcasts are great though.

Bron
Duncan
Bird
Durant
Nowitzki
Garnett
Havlicek
Malone
Barkley

You could slot Barkley anywhere from 5 to 9 on this list. But his problems with his weight, making the Finals once, defensive problems his second half of his career and his injuries at the end make him 9th for me. Still top 30 OAT tho

VN Store

Back