The Atlanta Braves Thread

I think I know what he means, but after the way negotiations went, why would he actually say this out loud?

Literally admitted they weren’t gonna budge on 60 while the union can still file a grievance.

The worst non-racist commissioner ever. My god.

EF548AF3-C88C-4B4A-80A0-A69F0D9F0BA4.jpeg Unfsckingbelievable. Apparently he was also serenaded with things like “get out of left field, and go back to the fields” and of course “Trump 2020”.

Unfsckingbelievable. Apparently he was also serenaded with things like “get out of left field, and go back to the fields” and of course “Trump 2020”.
I really hope it wasn’t an adult saying that stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: NochNoch
View attachment 290173 Unfsckingbelievable. Apparently he was also serenaded with things like “get out of left field, and go back to the fields” and of course “Trump 2020”.
This is horrible and needs to be addressed but at a minimum schools can make an easy change. There’s NO reason for student sections to be behind OF fences at HS games. I heard way worse directed at a LF playing black teammate of mine in HS on more than one occasion. The things opposing student sections say to athletes is often over line and to allow them to be where only a handful of people on the field can hear them is a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: NochNoch

VN Store

Back