The Atlanta Braves Thread

Wanna know who knows how to handle PR? Did you know that the NBA is scheduled to reopen training camps, but there’s still no agreement with their players association?

Bad news for the golf tournament this weekend. Justin Thomas said it was like the Wild West in MB
I think he was talking about HHI. I was down there Memorial Day and in some places, he’s right. The public beach area looked ridiculous.

Ah, you’re right
I’m sure MB is the same or worse. I’m pretty laid back about Covid, but it’s blowing my mind how many little things people are refusing to do. It’s just not that hard to give a little extra space and think about what you’re touching.

I’m sure MB is the same or worse. I’m pretty laid back about Covid, but it’s blowing my mind how many little things people are refusing to do. It’s just not that hard to give a little extra space and think about what you’re touching.
Let’s be honest, it’s not blowing your mind. People had to be told to not eat detergent pods a few months back.

Reactions: GreatWhiteNorth
Thoughts?

Hard for me to get on board with Band of Brothers not even making the final, but probably a little recency bias in the voting. It is 20 years old at this point.

My final four would probably be....
Band of Brothers
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Chernobyl or Silicon Valley (Both very good, but very different)
Draw a name out of a hat for the GoT region. I’ve literally never seen a single episode of any of the shows in that part of the bracket.

Hard for me to get on board with Band of Brothers not even making the final, but probably a little recency bias in the voting. It is 20 years old at this point.

My final four would probably be....
Band of Brothers
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Chernobyl or Silicon Valley (Both very good, but very different)
Draw a name out of a hat for the GoT region. I’ve literally never seen a single episode of any of the shows in that part of the bracket.
True Detective and Band of Brothers would be my finals. Sopranos was really good but True Detective season one trumps it.

VN Store

Back