The Atlanta Braves Thread

If you compare SEC Qbs from last, several of them were sacked close to JG's number., a few were sacked more.. Their passing numbers and TD totals were still higher.

Just Shows that he is average at best. Shows in the stats. Shows in UT's record
I'm not going to argue that he's anywhere near elite, but I've got no idea how you watch Tennessee football and think JG is in the top 10 issues.

If you compare SEC Qbs from last, several of them were sacked close to JG's number., a few were sacked more.. Their passing numbers and TD totals were still higher.

Just Shows that he is average at best. Shows in the stats. Shows in UT's record
Sack rate doesn’t tell the whole story. That guy had an inept offensive line and an inept offensive coordinator who couldn’t scheme his way out of a paper bag.

He’s a good QB - not great - but UT has consistently held him back- not the other way around.

Where at?

Some place called Iguana's, I think? It was all right. The kids and I drove up to Brunswick from the wife's annual Ritz Carlton Amelia Island work boondoggle to shoot pinball for a couple of hours, so we drove out to St. Simons to look around. I just opened Yelp and picked out the first seafood place listed that looked okay. Wasn't exactly a beautiful view of the water but I'd eat there again. Where should I have gone instead?

Some place called Iguana's, I think? It was all right. The kids and I drove up to Brunswick from the wife's annual Ritz Carlton Amelia Island work boondoggle to shoot pinball for a couple of hours, so we drove out to St. Simons to look around. I just opened Yelp and picked out the first seafood place listed that looked okay. Wasn't exactly a beautiful view of the water but I'd eat there again. Where should I have gone instead?
Iguana’s isn’t bad, but it’s a bit of a tourist trap. Crab Daddy’s like GA said is good...Catch 228 is probably my favorite on the island and isn’t well-known to tourists. It’s in Red Fern Village, which isn’t far from where you were.

Also...Barbara Jean’s just down from Iguana’s has the best shrimp and grits I’ve ever had.

VN Store

Back