The Alex Murdaugh Story

Seriously prison isn't that bad. They get tv, cell phones/tablets, get fed. All you have to do is be cool and be respectful and it's a cake walk. Well okay maybe not a cake walk but it's definitely better than death. I've watched every season of 60 days in 😂😂

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
So, if a person shoots another, in plain daylight, for no reason, and people witness it we should just let them sit in prison and keep them up? Like everything else, there is a time and place for the death penalty.

So, if a person shoots another, in plain daylight, for no reason, and people witness it we should just let them sit in prison and keep them up? Like everything else, there is a time and place for the death penalty.
Well, we still can't prove 100% that Alex pulled the trigger. It is highly likely and most likely he did. But there's a reason a lot of people thought he wouldn't be convicted.

For the record, I think he did it. But this isn't really a good case to argue for the death penalty.

Eye witness testimony is notoriously bad, cops have been caught planting evidence numerous times, cops have coerced fake confessions. Many of you don't trust the state to do anything but are cool with them killing people. Zero faith by me to give them that power.

Eye witness testimony is notoriously bad, cops have been caught planting evidence numerous times, cops have coerced fake confessions. Many of you don't trust the state to do anything but are cool with them killing people. Zero faith by me to give them that power.
Did Dylan Roof murder 9 people in South Carolina? Did the Tsarnaev brothers bomb the Boston marathon? Did Timothy McVeigh bomb a building in OKC? What about the Parkland school shooter? Buffalo supermarket shooter? How about Colorado theatre shooter? Pulse night club?

I agree there are cases with reasonable doubt that it shouldnt be considered, but I just gave you a list of half a dozen cases where it shouldve been done, and quickly. You want to change the rules go for it, but dont tell me it needs to completely go away. Plus in every case I just mentioned there is/was overwhelming evidence. Every single one of those people shouldve been executed within a year of their sentence, no reason to pay for them on death row for 30 years.

Reactions: Pennheel
Did Dylan Roof murder 9 people in South Carolina? Did the Tsarnaev brothers bomb the Boston marathon? Did Timothy McVeigh bomb a building in OKC? What about the Parkland school shooter? Buffalo supermarket shooter? How about Colorado theatre shooter? Pulse night club?

I agree there are cases with reasonable doubt that it shouldnt be considered, but I just gave you a list of half a dozen cases where it shouldve been done, and quickly. You want to change the rules go for it, but dont tell me it needs to completely go away. Plus in every case I just mentioned there is/was overwhelming evidence. Every single one of those people shouldve been executed within a year of their sentence, no reason to pay for them on death row for 30 years.

If there was anyone that was deserving of getting the death penalty, it was the Parkland shooter. The victim impact statements were tough to listen to. Pathetic that he didn't get the death penalty. As for this case, let him rot in prison. Him and his family got away with so much in their life,and it finally caught up to them. Let him spend the rest of his life in prison.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
If there was anyone that was deserving of getting the death penalty, it was the Parkland shooter. The victim impact statements were tough to listen to. Pathetic that he didn't get the death penalty. As for this case, let him rot in prison. Him and his family got away with so much in their life,and it finally caught up to them. Let him spend the rest of his life in prison.
I know some are going to hate that take because of the shooters age, but in my opinion if they're old enough to be charged as an adult then they forfeit all rights to life. There are very few things more low than taking the lives of innocent children epically at school.

Reactions: Pennheel
Seriously prison isn't that bad. They get tv, cell phones/tablets, get fed. All you have to do is be cool and be respectful and it's a cake walk. Well okay maybe not a cake walk but it's definitely better than death. I've watched every season of 60 days in 😂😂

As a South Carolinian, I'm glad this trial is over. Anytime I introduced myself and where I'm from, they would ask me about this case and if I lived anywhere near where the murders took place...

Next up....Buster. He knows something about the death of Stephen Smith and probably knows a lot more about other things. I would open up investigations into all the cases where any of the Murdaugh family members were in positions of power as judges, solicitors, defense attorneys, etc. I would start investigating the police officers, past and present, that had close ties to members of this family too. Do a deep dive to find all the people they set up, bribed, extorted, intimidated, falsely accused, goat roped and/or any other mysterious deaths surrounding this family. I think this goes so much deeper. Alex just lost his mind to where it couldn't be ignored any longer.

VN Store

Back