The Alex Murdaugh Story

Why tho?

I think what happened is Alex's whole world is falling apart and Bo and maybe Mom get into it with him about Gloria and the truth comes out or Bo reveals he's gonna tell authorities about his suspicions and then Alex kills them both. Brandon's not there.

That's just my $0.02
Bo? Brandon? Paul is the son who passed.

I do agree, Alex's whole world was falling apart, Paul was forcing him to get clean and Maggie was filing for divorce. They knew too much and had to go.
Now, for Buster he was going to benefit from the money that would be left, and AM has an Ace in the hole with the 2015 murder where all signs point to Buster.

I do agree, Alex's whole world was falling apart, Paul was forcing him to get clean and Maggie was filing for divorce. They knew too much and had to go.
Now, for Buster he was going to benefit from the money that would be left, and AM has an Ace in the hole with the 2015 murder where all signs point to Buster.

I couldn't remember his first name ATM, but Anthony referred to him as "Bo" sometimes, so I went with that.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

I keep wondering if Alex is like one of those fathers you occasionally read about who murders their whole family and then commits suicide. Everyone always remembers them as loving fathers, very attentive and controlling. Psychologists say when those guys lose control of their world, they decide to take everyone out. Except in this case, after murdering his son and wife, Alex chickened out at the last moment and couldn't commit suicide. Then, he has second thoughts and arranges for his friend to murder him so at least his remaining son can claim insurance money. But the guy misses when they stage the flat tire drama.

Thats my .02 worth.

Reactions: VolNExile
This is gonna be a hung jury the state left plenty of doubt. Two guns two shooters

I was worried he was gonna get the Casey Anthony treatment but I'm convinced he did it. The video Paul took right before he was shot in which you could hear Alex talking did it for me. What a scum bag.

Reactions: jp1 and volfanhill
That was faster than OJ Simpson; however, this jury got it right this time. I hate it for the surviving son Buster.

That was faster than OJ Simpson; however, this jury got it right this time. I hate it for the surviving son Buster.
Seriously. Dad in prison for life. Mom and brother gone. Family business gone. All his life he grew up privileged and rich and now he has nothing by no fault of his own. Thats tough.

Seriously. Dad in prison for life. Mom and brother gone. Family business gone. All his life he grew up privileged and rich and now he has nothing by no fault of his own. Thats tough.

The family business is still there, I think his uncles are partners. Also he was kicked out of law school for plagiarism so he had his opportunities, I'm not feeling a lot of sympathy for him on that part.

The family business is still there, I think his uncles are partners. Also he was kicked out of law school for plagiarism so he had his opportunities, I'm not feeling a lot of sympathy for him on that part.
But wait, there's MORE! Buster was kicked out of USC Law; however, Alex paid a buddy of the Dean $60k to get him back in. Can't make this up. Also, Buster will not be destitute. Once the sale of the Moselle property (solely owned by his mother) is completed, he will receive $500k of the proceeds. I saw that during trial so I can't link. Here is the link to the pay your way back into law school article dated 7/4/22.

https://www.thestate.com/opinion/article263093478.html

But wait, there's MORE! Buster was kicked out of USC Law; however, Alex paid a buddy of the Dean $60k to get him back in. Can't make this up. Also, Buster will not be destitute. Once the sale of the Moselle property (solely owned by his mother) is completed, he will receive $500k of the proceeds. I saw that during trial so I can't link. Here is the link to the pay your way back into law school article dated 7/4/22.

https://www.thestate.com/opinion/article263093478.html

Just out of curiosity, who will get the remainder of proceeds from the property sale. Isn’t the property and house worth several million?

VN Store

Back