The admittedly off topic night before a Vols game thread with a really long title

this is soafo our day guys we a boun to gt this ovitory for the vols and we wil leave south caloa with the trophy but guys we haav to be loud and stan up uon third down for wha and if we don then we wil loss and we canot aford to loss guys this is the bigest game of the season we can still make the bowl and savalge our season but NOT if we dont be the vols tha we always are until that time we fell off the bridge guys.

rockyto you wil alway be home sweet home to me
good old rockaytop WOO
tockytop tennese

Reactions: 2 people
this is soafo our day guys we a boun to gt this ovitory for the vols and we wil leave south caloa with the trophy but guys we haav to be loud and stan up uon third down for wha and if we don then we wil loss and we canot aford to loss guys this is the bigest game of the season we can still make the bowl and savalge our season but NOT if we dont be the vols tha we always are until that time we fell off the bridge guys.

good old rockaytop WOO
tockytop tennese

i dont even.

Reactions: 1 person
Not sure if this is like the guy who takes 1 drink and acts wasted cause he thinks it's cool. Or if this guy is straight "shmammered"

Sup everybody?
I'm working tonight but thought I would check in on the party.
I count only one truly drunk in the whole bunch of you.
Step it up!

Not sure if this is like the guy who takes 1 drink and acts wasted cause he thinks it's cool. Or if this guy is straight "shmammered"

I gotta admit, I've had a picture of Otis from Andy Griffith since his first post in this thread.

I'm glad to not be traveling for work this weekend so I can watch my first full game of the year that isnt via DVR after the game is over. I'm inviting some friends over to my place in Nashville to hopefully rustle up some Vol spirit to send out into the VolUniverse!

good old rockaytop WOO
tockytop tennese

Very well said. Love your optimism, or whatever.

VN Store

Back