The 43rd Ryder Cup

Do you have any intention to discuss it or just here to make yourself feel better?
Discuss what? Hatton was easily one of their better performers yesterday afternoon. At one time or another all the players there have looked liked they weren't playing well, with the exception of a couple of guys. Alternate shot is a tough format
You can lose a match badly without playing badly

Discuss what? Hatton was easily one of their better performers yesterday afternoon. At one time or another all the players there have looked liked they weren't playing well, with the exception of a couple of guys. Alternate shot is a tough format
You can lose a match badly without playing badly

Looks like you figured out what to discuss.

He came in cold missing 4/6 cuts, I believe. He played poorly in the morning session, by what I watched, and had his normal temper tantrums - which is when I posted that. Not with the hindsight of the afternoon session.

They got the point, but Sean Lowray was the difference (6 birdies to 2, 12 hole count to 6). Even Hatton said as much.

In the end, he’s not necessarily the key to their struggles, and it was just a comment in the moment. Roger McElrory contributing nothing hurts the Euros far more.

The Euros on paper looked like the better match ups, but in reality the Americans had the # 2 thru 10 ranked players in the world. I had the U.S at an advantage after looking at it, but I thought it would be closer. Strickers hit it and have fun approach was a plus too in my opinion, he took a lot of the pressure off. Good entertainment as always !

VN Store

Back