The 43rd Ryder Cup

That neither of them want to be there and the overblown "beef".

Well maybe a bit of hyperbole on my part as I don’t know them personally and maybe you do. But you had Bryson talking about his prep for long drive competition after Ryder (and “wrecked” his hands) and Brooks with this resounding support commentary on the Ryder Cup week: “I don’t want to say it’s a bad week.”

Now both can play well in spite of whatever is real for them and hopefully they do.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Well maybe a bit of hyperbole on my part as I don’t know them personally and maybe you do. But you had Bryson talking about his prep for long drive competition after Ryder (and “wrecked” his hands) and Brooks with this resounding support commentary on the Ryder Cup week: “I don’t want to say it’s a bad week.”

Now both can play well in spite of whatever is real for them and hopefully they do.
In my scientific opinion, they’re both just odd dudes.

Gotta appreciate Poulter at a Ryder Cup.
No you don’t. I attended Valhalla in 08 and developed an intense hatred for the hair and visor. Still to this day that’s 1 of the best sporting environments I have ever attended.

USA team looking great on Day #1. Whistling Straits is a beautiful course, but scary.
it averages 90 bunkers per hole. They are more waste bunkers than sand bunkers. filled with pebbles and rocks.

walking the course as a spectator is like going mountain climbing. Second day I began wearing my golf shoes just to have grip.

DJ is playing out of his mind right now. He’s doing everything right. Speith is the only weak spot on this team right now. Maybe he can turn it around this morning.

A bit surprised Finau didn’t get a crack at foursomes, but hard to argue with the results.

Thought fleetwood would’ve made sense for the euro team this morning, his game fits foursomes pretty well and was part of a half point yesterday at least.

Surprised Hatton is playing this afternoon. Not playing great and got derailed in the morning session.

VN Store

Back