The 2nd career adventures of Yankee

I had probably the absolute worst and best dealership experiences I’ve ever had this past week. Obviously, I chose to buy from the latter.

Reactions: tn4elvis
It basically comes down to which one you think looks better. It's the same truck really. The Colorado will be cheaper (GMC is the "higher" brand in the chain). You qualify for supplier pricing being a first responder.

Embedded NAV is pointless with all Chevy's coming with Apple Car Play and Android Auto.

Thanks.

So...and this is "just in case"...if it was your money.....

I need 4WD and towing capability. Any reason to get some of the higher-end packages (e.g. - Z71)?

Thanks.

So...and this is "just in case"...if it was your money.....

I need 4WD and towing capability. Any reason to get some of the higher-end packages (e.g. - Z71)?
The towing capacity for the V6 Crew Cab Short Bed is 7,000 lbs. That ain't changing across the trim levels. Other than it looking better, the likely hood that you'd need anything from the Z71 package is probably non existent. You can get an LT and save some dough

Reactions: GreyWolf1129
YV - Question for you.

I will be in the market for a new Mazda6 this Fall. Their 2021 models haven't come out yet but from the reviews that I have read, it doesn't look like there will be any major changes from the 2020 models. If I want to get a 2020 model, is it better to wait until the 2021's are out or better to look/negotiate now?

If you're going to keep it a long time, buy the 2020 at a clearance price.

If you are only going to keep it a few years, wait for the 2021.

YV - Question for you.

I will be in the market for a new Mazda6 this Fall. Their 2021 models haven't come out yet but from the reviews that I have read, it doesn't look like there will be any major changes from the 2020 models. If I want to get a 2020 model, is it better to wait until the 2021's are out or better to look/negotiate now?
Incentives change month to month. You'd be better off (IMO) to wait until 21s start hitting the lot (depending on inventory of course). They're more likely to be motivated to move an older unit thats been sitting there.

Reactions: OldandStillaVol
We were slammed all day. So much for the global pendimic. Our business has been off the hook great for the last six months.We are very blessed and thankful
That's awesome.

We had a good day.

I think it slowed a little this month for us, but still not too terrible.

We were slammed all day. So much for the global pendimic. Our business has been off the hook great for the last six months.We are very blessed and thankful
Any problems getting inventory?

Yank, find me a L320 Range Rover Sport SC around 100,000 miles. TIA.

Yank - I dont want to make this political but I have been wanting to ask you a question about your selling. Do you think you've done better, same, or worse in the three years of Trump vs the Obama years.

Yank - I dont want to make this political but I have been wanting to ask you a question about your selling. Do you think you've done better, same, or worse in the three years of Trump vs the Obama years.
I can answer that for you. I've been in the automotive business 30 years. I made alot of money when Clinton was in.Not so much under Obama and have done really well with Trump in office. 😁

I’m on month 6

VN Store

Back