The '22 VolNation Bracket Contest is Live! Winner gets $250 gift card! [deadline Thurs @ noon]

Man, I have got to find out what idiot snuck in, got on my computer and submitted a bracket with my name on it. I am way too connected to have made these awful picks. You know what I mean?
Not picking Ohio State, and Memphis was upsetting. I have 12 right and 4 wrong as of last CBS Bracket update...I'll take that.

I’ve had some good dang picks but all the close games have gone against me. There’s been like 4 OT games or more that have gone against me already in the first round. Two or three more one possession games too. Dang UTC !!

Reactions: Plecoptera
Interesting, out of 431 brackets only 2 had Kentucky winning it.
I’m curious if anybody had Kentucky losing in the first round in their bracket?

Reactions: VolPack22
I guess it's no surprise where I am in the rakings. My Sweet 16 was 10 for 16. No disrespect to any vol fan or the team, but the amount of people that actually chose UT to win the natty on this board is astounding. I had them in the Sweet 16, but no more.

Woah I moved up 54 spots to 2nd place! Too bad it will only last a week with the way this tournament is going 😂

I'm impressed anyone could predict more than half of the remaining 8. I managed to go 1 for 8.

So I am guessing the group ranking on ESPN is incorrect because it has me 2nd and Indianavol 1st lol
NO, NO, that is correct...ESPN is THE source for all things good and right in sports...if they say it, must be true...send me my card now !!!

HAHAHAHAAAAAA

I noticed that too @landscapingvol and thought "Wait, how can I miss on half of the final four and still be in the lead???"

Wow. Tied for 77th with an upward move of 40 spots. And I'm only 1 for 4 on my Final 4 picks. And my natty pick is out. I'll take it. I thought I made some soild picks, but it sure seems there were more teams winning bracket games this year that should have probably lost.
Picks by Round:
22-10
9-7
2-6
1-3

VN Store

Back