The '22 VolNation Bracket Contest is Live! Winner gets $250 gift card! [deadline Thurs @ noon]

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Ok, so the 17th annual VolNation contest is finally posted. We have two options this year:

1. The annual VolNation hosted tournament, which will award the winner a $250 Amazon gift card.

2. A just for fun ESPN Bracket. No prizes, just bragging rights. I'm interested to see how this goes and we may consider doing these for prizes in the future.

To enter the VolNation pick contest for a chance to win a $250 Amazon gift card:

-To be eligible for prizes you must use your VolNation screen name. If you don't have one, register today. It's free.

Contest Entry: ENTER YOUR PICKS

Contest Home: 2022 Tournament

Rules: TOURNAMENT RULES

Deadline is Thursday at noon.

Keep in mind, your picks won't show on the site until I upload everyone's on Friday sometime. I strongly suggest printing out your picks and making sure the "Email me a copy" option is checked.

Let me know if anyone has any questions and good luck!

To enter the ESPN just for fun contest:

Here’s the ESPN info. Password is govols2022

Join my group, VolNation.com, in ESPN Men's Tournament Challenge!

Please make your user name or bracket name match your user name here so we can track everyone along the way. You can change your bracket name by clicking the little gear icon shown below.

1647370496118.png

If any of this is confusing, please let me know. If you have a question, I'm sure others will too. And don't forget to make sure your ESPN bracket name matches your user name here so we can recognize you if you win.

@Freak I screwed up a bit-- I put my VN screen name as supersm018 instead of supersmo18 . Is there any way to correct that or do i have to fill out the whole thing again? (I did email myself and print my picks if that's what I have to do.)

Reactions: allen phillips
@Freak I screwed up a bit-- I put my VN screen name as supersm018 instead of supersmo18 . Is there any way to correct that or do i have to fill out the whole thing again? (I did email myself and print my picks if that's what I have to do.)
Thanks for letting me know. It’s fine.

Reactions: supersmo18
@Freak ..... In the tournament rules link you have listed above, it states that all picks must be submitted by Friday but the round of 68 starts Thursday. Typo?

I'm going with my heart and picking the Vols for the Naty!

I have been really hard on Barnes over the last several years but he appears to have changed his coaching style a bit this season - seemingly letting guys play through some mistakes and I believe it is paying off. This team changed after that the blowout at Rupp. Barnes' smile and the team's joy in the post-game presser following the SEC Tourney Championship was a really incredible sight to watch!

And, importantly, he has embraced the Volunteer fan base. Go Vols.

Reactions: Big time vol
@Freak ..... In the tournament rules link you have listed above, it states that all picks must be submitted by Friday but the round of 68 starts Thursday. Typo?
See above. Picks are due Thursday at noon. We skip the early games to allow more time.

Reactions: HalfullVol
I was trying to communicate that the picks won’t be updated here until Friday for the first time, and usually every day after when games are played.

Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back