The 21 Most Hated Foods In The World

Take a box of frozen spinach and a can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, cook them together in a sauce pot until they become a hot, bubbling goo. Serve this to children and do not let them leave the table or do anything else until they’ve eaten all that they’ve been served. Repeat. This will traumatize them in a way that they’ll carry into their old age.

Reactions: tntar heel and MAD
Cantaloupe? That's ludicrous, a good cantaloupe is food from heaven. The same with a nice ripe home grown tomato.
And durian can be really good but the smell can be repulsive if you're not used to it.

Reactions: MAD and PEPPERJAX
Won't eat Cantaloupe or any melon, Spam, Ginger, Bologna, Circus Peanuts. Don't know about Bitter Gourd or Durian bc I've never had. Do not care for Cilantro...it DOES taste like soap.

Reactions: MAD
Take a box of frozen spinach and a can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, cook them together in a sauce pot until they become a hot, bubbling goo. Serve this to children and do not let them leave the table or do anything else until they’ve eaten all that they’ve been served. Repeat. This will traumatize them in a way that they’ll carry into their old age.
Reported

Reactions: Vjcvette
Won't eat Cantaloupe or any melon, Spam, Ginger, Bologna, Circus Peanuts. Don't know about Bitter Gourd or Durian bc I've never had. Do not care for Cilantro...it DOES taste like soap.
I’m not sure if I’ve ever had spam?

Why is potted meat not on the list? Mom would spread that stuff on saltines (well, we still called them soda crackers) and call it a snack. Gross!
images

I was never a fan, always went with blue cheese instead. But recently I’ve started to like ranch too. Do you have a favorite or make your own?
I always went with Bleu Cheese also. I buy bottled. Ken’s Steakhouse Lite.
With food prices going up again, I will likely switch to Great Value brand.
How about you?

Peppers and raw onions disagree with me, but otherwise I am very open minded

Reactions: MAD
Why is potted meat not on the list? Mom would spread that stuff on saltines (well, we still called them soda crackers) and call it a snack. Gross!
images
For some reason, my dad used to call that potted dog, I have absolutely no idea why. My mom would just roll her eyes and I would get tickled.

Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned chipped beef on toast. My dad refused to eat it, he said he had too much of that in the Army Air Corps during World War II. He called it "$#!t on a shingle."

images
Hard for people to hate it. Most won't try it and those of us that have tend to block the experience, as with other trauma.

I’m surprised avocados aren’t on the list, I like them now but as a kid I thought they were the worst.

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back