The 2023 season

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
I can't believe we're almost at the end of the 2023 football season.

Cheering for the players and coaches is one of my love languages. I get emotionally attached to them. I want to watch them have success, and defend them when they don't.

I am thankful I was born in Tennessee. And I'm grateful my daddy raised me to be a Tennessee fan.

GO VOLS!!! 🧡🤍🧡🤍🧡🤍

Cheering for the players and coaches is one of my love languages. I get emotionally attached to them. I want to watch them have success, and defend them when they don't.

I am thankful I was born in Tennessee. And I'm grateful my daddy raised me to be a Tennessee fan.

GO VOLS!!! 🧡🤍🧡🤍🧡🤍

Very well said. I am blessed to be a Volunteer and I love cheering for our Vols!! I'm so glad I'm not a stinking dawg fan

GO VOLS!!! 🧡🤍🧡🤍🧡🤍
Much to my wife's frustration my Tennessee blood is part of my identity. From my granddad on down we're all Big Orange and I wouldn't have it any other way. Go Vols!

Reactions: vollygirl

GO VOLS!!! 🧡🤍🧡🤍🧡🤍
I was born in Georgia and raised a UGA fan. I'd like to thank my high school physics teacher for recommending (and pushing) Tennessee. My blood went from red to orange in Neyland stadium on September 14, 1991. Go Vols!

I was born in Georgia and raised a UGA fan. I'd like to thank my high school physics teacher for recommending (and pushing) Tennessee. My blood went from red to orange in Neyland stadium on September 14, 1991. Go Vols!
My first son was born in March of '91. That was a magical year for me.

Reactions: Tman44
I'm fine with this year's team. I anticipated TN winning 8-9 games this year and enjoying those wins and get togethers as much as possible.

I also recognize what I anticipate or even want really doesn't matter to other people. Some people really thought we could have 10-11 wins again, that's okay too. They're entitled to have expectations that are different from mine. Just like people who expected less.

Having lesser expectations doesn't make someone a nega-Vol.

If we all had the same expectation, a forum like Volnation would be a boring echo chamber if you think about it a little bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: VollerNbham
Im a March baby
No wonder I love you. I've got a son and two grandsons born on the 10th. Another grandson born on the 3rd, a granddaughter born on the 17th, a sister born on the 20th, and a nephew born on the 5th. And my husband was born on the 29th. March is the best month and no other is close!

Dadcat raised me to love Tennessee football. Momcat will absolutely cheer for Tennessee. Plus, she hates Alabama and she doesn't even like football. Now that's big orange blood flowing through your veins.

No wonder I love you. I've got a son and two grandsons born on the 10th. Another grandson born on the 3rd, a granddaughter born on the 17th, a sister born on the 20th, and a nephew born on the 5th. And my husband was born on the 29th. March is the best month and no other is close!
My son’s birthday is March 10, 1993. That’s a couple of things we have in common!

I'm the 21st. My cousin is the 20th, and my anniversary is the 29th.

Born at UT Medical Center, but raised in the arse-crack of Georgia. The national championship back in my high school years was glorious. Currently live in enemy territory (Athghanistan). Still bleed orange. Go Vols.

My kids are the first in my entire family to be born outside of my beloved smokey mountain home state. Tried talking the wife into having them in Knoxville... she said" our luck ,my water will break on the way and they'll be born in GA" ; I said we'll just stay home. Lol

VN Store

Back