The 2023 March Madness “Other Games” Thread

Alabama is kind of in cruise control right now. Not playing their best ball, but any time Maryland scores Alabama immediately answers. Not much of a threat by the Terps right now.

Alabama is kind of in cruise control right now. Not playing their best ball, but any time Maryland scores Alabama immediately answers. Not much of a threat by the Terps right now.
This seems like the least competitive of tonights games. Just doesnt feel like Maryland has ever been a threat.

Will be interesting to see his prospects if Texas doesn’t hire interim full time or if Self retires from the other Kansas

Only programs that really concern me are UCLA or someone like Duke or Kentucky. He loves the west coast. But he’s also said the Pac-12 has terrible fan support for basketball.

Texas doesn’t really care about basketball that much either, they’ll attract a good coach because of their brand but it’ll never really be a basketball school. Arkansas does need to hurry up and make Muss a top 5 paid coach in college basketball though. He’s top 10 right now I believe.

Almost put some money on Pitt to win this morning

Thought they might be like the 11 seed TN from 2014: 11 seed, playin game, get hot at the right time and get the the sweet 16

Reactions: WillisWG
I really hope Kansas State can beat Kentucky, we can definitely beat Kansas State. Already lost twice to Kentucky and we had Zeigler

VN Store

Back