The 2017 NBA Draft Thread

Indiana and Boston are engaged in serious talks on a Paul George trade, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Please God yes

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah I don't get it. LeVine coming off a major knee injury, Dunn was a disappointment, and you're just swapping picks.

I'll say it: I really like Markkanen. I like chicagos pick

I'm the other way on Markkanen. He's atrocious on D. He's slow. He can't block shots. Not a very good rebounder. He's 7' and can shoot, but he better be elite on offense or he's going to hurt them.

Not going to lie the Kings made some good picks. Fox, Jackson, and Giles. Giles has some great upside. Hield and Jackson could both be lethal from outside.

Jazz traded 2015's #12 and this year's #24 for this year's #13. We're so bad at this:

2011 - Kanter
2011 - Burks
2013 - Burke
2014 - Exum
2015 - Lyles
2016 - Prince?
2017 - Mitchell?

Golden State basically whips out the checkbook and buys a very usable piece in Jordan Bell. Not fair how well that org is run and very good move post-West. On the other hand, Ainge has recently run his team like he played...hot headed and emotional. Tatum is very talented but limited defensively in a logjammed position playing for a defensive minded coach. All because Josh Jackson shunned them? Could've fleeced Phoenix and dropped only one spot also. Fox would've been a good pick.

Golden State basically whips out the checkbook and buys a very usable piece in Jordan Bell. Not fair how well that org is run and very good move post-West. On the other hand, Ainge has recently run his team like he played...hot headed and emotional. Tatum is very talented but limited defensively in a logjammed position playing for a defensive minded coach. All because Josh Jackson shunned them? Could've fleeced Phoenix and dropped only one spot also. Fox would've been a good pick.

Jordan Bell is perfect for GS.

I actually love what the Celtics have done. I'm high on Jaylen Brown and think Tatum could end up the best player from this draft.

Now, if they pay Isaiah anywhere near a max contract, I'll take back what I say. :)

VN Store

Back