The 09 class is full of defensive players..

BigVolFan

how will this affect the offense. I can see alot of the recruits to start or get alot of playing time next season, but I don't see any really helping the offense. I kinda of see us as a dominating defense but suck on offense next year. What do you guys think.

yeah, I think teague will get most of his reps on offense. Also, Eric Gordon was a stud on offense in high shcool so I think we will see him there some as well

yeah, I think teague will get most of his reps on offense. Also, Eric Gordon was a stud on offense in high shcool so I think we will see him there some as well

Don't know about Gordon. I hope he makes it on to campus this year.

I know watching Edwards's videos, he looked really good on offense. He is explosive and a long stridder.

Some of this talent on defense will have to make up for its partial absense on offense.

I think we have a lot of talent on Offense already....and I expect Nukeese and James Green to contribute right away....and Teague as well if he plays on the O. Dont forget, we have Gerald Jones and Denarius Moore. Our offense was so horrendously coached and executed last year its almost impossible to really evaluate ANY offensive player from last year.

Brent Vinson was a top tier wide receiver coming out of high school.....wasn't he? Teague, Richardson, Green and Schofield might be able to contribute right away. This class isn't over yet. If Charles and/or Brown become Vols, I would say they will find some playing time as well.

VN Store

Back