The ‘Kellie Harper Show’ starts today

No station listed I can get on the list glad they have it playing on the website very interested in seeing the show.

Reactions: RollerVol
When I posted the link I assumed that all the showtimes/stations would be available as published, but in Chattanooga I’m not finding the Rick Barnes Show, so I’m sure there will be no KHS, either. There’s a darn football game on instead, so I’m disappointed.

When I posted the link I assumed that all the showtimes/stations would be available as published, but in Chattanooga I’m not finding the Rick Barnes Show, so I’m sure there will be no KHS, either. There’s a darn football game on instead, so I’m disappointed.
Just watch it on the UT website when they post it there.

Notes on the Kellie Harper show.

For the first 15-20 minutes they talk about the three games in the SEC run.

Then did a featurette on Renee Davis

Coach K talks about the emergence of Jesse Renne’s game...

On the topic on defense, she speaks of getting better on multiple defenses and specifies the need to be better on ball pressure defense ...

at the end of the show they announce the player of the week which was Renee Davis...

the last segment is called ask the coach. . . The guy asks what does she like most about her present staff,,,, she replies, (taped voice-to-text so there will be errors and gaps

{{{{{“,,,strength of our staff diversity that we have we have a bring different strengths. I think we we have a staff that can talk one-on-one to our players, they can coach out on the court, they can recruit. They help me with a lot of personnel decisions …really good at what they do, When I walk in everyday I love who is in her office, I love who we work with, and I think our players respect and know they can go to them at any point, so it's a terrific staff...

Then she is asked about her communication with players,, she replies... “I think for me, I'm at the type of coach that I want to put my arm around you and say hey let's do it this way, I want to just teach. I want to explain I think,, I'm a daughter of an educator, so by Nature I think that's that's who I am…. players have changed generations of change and and I think four for me my Approach has always been that of a teacher

Reactions: RollerVol and lvocd
check the synopsis

Chattanooga listings now show Rick Barnes at 5 p.m. and Kellie Harper at 5:30 on ABC.

Yeah. That Darn Football. ...

VN Store

Back