That's racist!

I understand her frustration.

The reality is that it's two completely different ruling bodies that made the decisions. It was the US group that barred her from going to the Olympics and this is an Olympic group ruling on the skater.

That said, it is ludicrous that the one who took a non-performance enhancing drug was barred and the one taking a PE drug is allowed to continue competing.

Still pathetic to blame this on the death of her mother. You also have to factor in that she knowingly used a ban substance (even though it’s dumb that it’s banned) as an adult, the other person was a 15 year old girl who may or may not have even known what she was given.

I also think “performance enhancing” is a weird way to label a heart medication just because the connotation is that the girl took testosterone. I would argue it’s performance enhancing ability is right up there with marijuana.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Wait, I thought only Southern Republicans were racist. You're telling me racism happens in Jersey? Since when?

What do yall think of this? I think its ****ed up and blatant racism. A white kid and a black kid get in a fight at the mall, fairly clean, simple fight. The cops immediately tackle the black kid and handcuff him while the white kid just stands there and watches. The white kid even puts his hands out to be handcuffed and the officer told him it wasn't needed.

And the white kid was on top of the black kid when the cops arrives. They actually pulled the white kid off of him to give him a few body shots and handcuff him.

Ever consider maybe they’re treated different because they acted different? I only saw one kid resisting in that video. The other kid sat there calmly so she let him go while she helped her partner with the second kid who was struggling.

Also hilarious you’d believe anything Crumps. He’s the one who created the lie that Jacob Blake was an unarmed Good Samaritan just trying to break up a fight. Something even Blake admits (on video on public tv if you’re unaware) was untrue

Ever consider maybe they’re treated different because they acted different? I only saw one kid resisting in that video. The other kid sat there calmly so she let him go while she helped her partner with the second kid who was struggling.

Also hilarious you’d believe anything Crumps. He’s the one who created the lie that Jacob Blake was an unarmed Good Samaritan just trying to break up a fight. Something even Blake admits (on video on public tv if you’re unaware) was untrue
I did not see anyone resisting in the video.

Funny story. Super bowl Sunday we were going to someone’s home to watch the game. We stopped at a QT to grab a bag of ice. As we were pulling out a local cop came flying in. We turned to look and there was a black guy running behind the store where a privacy fence separated the store from the sub division. He was running and holding his pants up and as he went to try and scale the fence he was abruptly stopped in his tracks by the cop. Next thing we saw was him on the ground with a knee in his back being handcuffed. My girlfriend did further investigation a couple days later and found out who the criminal was and why he was arrested. For that offense it was weed possession and resisting arrest but of course he had a slew of countless other run ins with the law. Good job.

I understand her frustration.

The reality is that it's two completely different ruling bodies that made the decisions. It was the US group that barred her from going to the Olympics and this is an Olympic group ruling on the skater.

That said, it is ludicrous that the one who took a non-performance enhancing drug was barred and the one taking a PE drug is allowed to continue competing.
What do you mean "Non-performance enhancing drug"? I always thought I played better when high.

Reactions: Boca Vol
What do you mean "Non-performance enhancing drug"? I always thought I played better when high.

well I know the my beer/pool playing curve is a slow rise, brief peak, then rapid decline.

weed on the other hand doesn't make anyone do anything faster with the possible exception of bag of Funyun consumption rate

well I know the my beer/pool playing curve is a slow rise, brief peak, then rapid decline.

weed on the other hand doesn't make anyone do anything faster with the possible exception of bag of Funyun consumption rate
At the time I was sure I was Micheal Jordanesque.

Last edited:
Reactions: volinbham

I dont know man...come home from a rock show at 1AM and whip out the guitar

J8Mh.gif

Reactions: volinbham
Also when there’s an unfortunate shooting that involves a white person they’re labeled a “domestic terrorist”. When it’s a black person it’s a “mental health crisis”.

Or the gun's fault. They shoot themselves, you know.

Cheeto's vs. Weed....it's on!

VN Store

Back