That's racist!

If 3 month old infants are racist, then what's the point in trying to end racism? If true, then it is futile to resist. Just be racist and move on with your fu**in' lives.
Abort all White babies. That is how you fix racism! OR..take all White kids from their evil White parents and have them raised by single minority women. That will fix all their (minorities) problems!

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Shaq didn't lie. Mitchell has done squat. I doubt the Jazz will ever win a title. They have always been chokers even in the days of Stockton & Malone. No one is stopping Bird from speaking his mind if he thinks NBA players are pudding pops. Ha!

Only the color of his skin and the life he enjoys.

Abort all White babies. That is how you fix racism! OR..take all White kids from their evil White parents and have them raised by single minority women. That will fix all their (minorities) problems!
Nuke the Family,
Maybe the village will raise them.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
If 3 month old infants are racist, then what's the point in trying to end racism? If true, then it is futile to resist. Just be racist and move on with your fu**in' lives.
Nobody's ever directly explained to me what's so wrong with racism anyway. The most racist country I've ever visited is one of the cleanest, safest, and polite places on earth.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Nobody's ever directly explained to me what's so wrong with racism anyway. The most racist country I've ever visited is one of the cleanest, safest, and polite places on earth.
Yep. I know exactly which one you are talking about too. Love the language.. love the people.... LOVE the food...

VN Store

Back