That's racist!

The school's principal, Stephen Danish, sent a statement to parents Monday confirming the allegations were false. He said the school feels "tremendous pain for the victims and the hurt on both sides of this conflict."

And that's part of the problem...she is still viewed as a victim.
If you read the comments from the first article there are plenty of people ready to string the boys up, this is typical Christian behavior, Pence’s wife works there so you know they think this is fine, etc. In the followup there are comments that maybe she was coerced into recanting, maybe this didn’t happen but something else happened in her past to make her act this way, maybe it’s a lie but white people do these things, etc. The mental gymnastics are impressive.

The school's principal, Stephen Danish, sent a statement to parents Monday confirming the allegations were false. He said the school feels "tremendous pain for the victims and the hurt on both sides of this conflict."

And that's part of the problem...she is still viewed as a victim.
This is common on VN......well, I don't agree with either side but. When you don't stand for something, you don't stand for anything.

I don't think that, but she should receive the same punishment from the school they would have gotten.

She should be investigated for a hate crime. It was racially motivated and an attempt to impugn and destroy, or at least make very difficult, the lives of the accused. She basically accused them of an assault/battery that didn't happen.

Last edited:
Math is racist

“Power and oppression, as defined by ethnic studies, are the ways in which individuals and groups define mathematical knowledge so as to see “Western” mathematics as the only legitimate expression of mathematical identity and intelligence. This definition of legitimacy is then used to disenfranchise people and communities of color. This erases the historical contributions of people and communities of color.”

Math is racist

“Power and oppression, as defined by ethnic studies, are the ways in which individuals and groups define mathematical knowledge so as to see “Western” mathematics as the only legitimate expression of mathematical identity and intelligence. This definition of legitimacy is then used to disenfranchise people and communities of color. This erases the historical contributions of people and communities of color.”

Those Asians don’t have much trouble with it.

Math is racist

Did anyone else watch the last season of Veep on HBO where Jonah claimed math was racist? Lulz

Last edited:
Reactions: volfanhill
I cant stand Brady.. or his team. Least favorite team in the NFL...

That said...that's the dumbest liberal sheit I have read this week...which is saying a mouthful
it would still be ok with me if he was kicked out. 😂

I guess that's how the loony left feels about President Trump. The difference is that I'm kidding about Tommy Soft Balls.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Here's a good one... dems working on a bill that puts all illegals crossing the border into a medical data base...and the over arching goal is to include Veterans as well. This to ensure health care can be improved. And to get this done in 90 days. So a counter proposal was well we would like to put the Vets into the system now, ahead of any of the illegals. NOPE says the dims.... cannot do that, that is racist.

Need to get more info on this... smells bad.

Here's a good one... dems working on a bill that puts all illegals crossing the border into a medical data base...and the over arching goal is to include Veterans as well. This to ensure health care can be improved. And to get this done in 90 days. So a counter proposal was well we would like to put the Vets into the system now, ahead of any of the illegals. NOPE says the dims.... cannot do that, that is racist.

Need to get more info on this... smells bad.
Put them in the data base and register them to vote at the same time.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back