That's racist!

Not racist. But the story brings up a racial component.
It is rare to hear of a black man abusing kids. In fact if i hear about a crime involving child abuse, I assume the perpetrator is white. Am i living in a bubble or is black child molester extremely rare?
View attachment 198474
Boyfriend slashed with sword after woman catches him molesting her daughter, 5: police
I don't know. We had a black man in my town recently cause head trauma , spinal cord injuries, bruises , and abrasions to his girlfriend's 2 daughters, one 14 months, one 2 months. They have both been buried. He was not the father. Who knows what all he did to them? Google Erick Eugene Jones Jr.

Woke up this morning to find a sticky yellow powder all over my car. I don’t know who these racists are but they must have a network across our country. I hope the cops can solve this case.

I’m no detective but ... I’ll bet this type of “ yellow racism “ gets worse before it gets better . 😂

It is rare to hear of a black man abusing kids. In fact if i hear about a crime involving child abuse, I assume the perpetrator is white. Am i living in a bubble or is black child molester extremely rare?
View attachment 198474
Boyfriend slashed with sword after woman catches him molesting her daughter, 5: police
Dont watch the news in Atlanta...

There was a movie called Precious about a behemoth being raped by her dad. The book it was based on eluded to child molestation in that community being constantly swept under the rug and hidden...sort of like their being gay but not being really gay weirdness.

View attachment 198474
Uh.. The producer for the hit killing me softly by the fugees in the 90s started having sex with his daughter when she was 8, i think she was 14 when she had his first child, she ended up having 3 children, he also started having sex with her younger sisters also. All 3 daughters testified against him and he garnered a 90 year sentence for it. I'm trying to remember his name...

So he admits that he will not cast someone based only on their skin color. He's a racist. But he gets a pass because he is black. Reverse the roles and we would have people laying down in the streets blocking traffic and destroying property.
Look into Marxist proletariat morality. It's the foundation of our current SJW culture.

Marxist Ethics – Class Hatred
Hatred of the bourgeoisie is fundamental to the Marxist ethical code. Robert Conquest’s The Harvest of Sorrow, a documentation of the inhumanity of applied Marxist theory, contains illustration after illustration of “class hatred” or communist class morality in practice. According to Marxist ethics, hatred is moral as long as it is directed toward the proper institution, class, or enemy. Hatred thus becomes a necessary ingredient in the clash between the proletariat and the bourgeoisie. It follows, then, that society’s generally accepted moral principles (which Marxists claim are bourgeois tools) are in direct opposition to the moral principles of the proletariat. If this is true, no one in the bourgeoisie can do right or act morally. Unless members of the propertied class became proletarian, anything they do, no matter how moral by their standards, will be contemptible to Marxists.

Basically, anything a supposed oppressor does is immoral and anything the supposed oppressed do to overthrow the oppressors is moral. Classic ethics and morality are merely tools used by the oppressors to oppress others, so they are by definition evil.

Note Luther and others in here who despise Trump for doing what they, themselves do. They try to couch the logic in pseudo-logic, but it actually comes down to some form of Marxist ethics and proletariat morality. It's all about dehumanizing an opponent and cashing in on hate.

So he admits that he will not cast someone based only on their skin color. He's a racist. But he gets a pass because he is black. Reverse the roles and we would have people laying down in the streets blocking traffic and destroying property.

Remember when Polansky was still finding work after it was confirmed that he was diddling children?

Not according to Huff, Dink, and Mercy.

Someone's butthurt that they got called out.

You made a racist statement. Quit being a ***** and own it. You have a right to say racist stuff. I'm not trying to take it away from you. I just think it's sad that you lack the self awareness/assurance to stand by your words.

Reactions: TN Ribs

VN Store

Back