That's racist!

Nothing will ever come of this, sadly. He should be locked up for being a liar and wasting police manpower, perhaps trying to instigate a riot or racial tension and unrest. I did read a post that showed a woman in GA i believe that was sent to jail for a false rape accusation...waaaaaay past due. I want to see jailtime for false accusations of domestic violence also. Local cop here told me that their policy when they get a domestic call now is to arrest at least 1 of the people, which i am sure is the man involved 99% of the time...he said they have no choice because his superiors fear a lawsuit of they arrest nobody and a beating, murder, etc takes place after they leave. That is the most BS that i have ever heard.an arrest for assault on a female is a career ruiner for most men...even if they are never convicted of the fake crime.

RAS is right...the entire justice system is absolutely biased against men, and most times husbands and dads dont stand a chance on the street, in their own homes, or in the court room. The only way a man comes out decently in the end is if he can afford much better lawyers than her, or he can prove she is a crack addicted whore beyond a shadow of a doubt. The broken court system is so terribly rigged against men...it is disgraceful. I have seen many good men wrecked and raped by the system. My boss is the only one that i know who HASNT been raped, and he only went 1 for 2. He got split custody with his oldest in the 1st divorce..honestly just because she didnt fight it...in his recent 2nd divorce, he got standard visitation and 4,000 dollars a month child support, for 1 daughter that just turned 5...thats 48,000 dollars a year, after taxes. For 1 kid, and he had a prenup saying that she could never touch his company...his lawyer told him that with a good lawyer, she could beat the prenup...and he had better meet her demands for child support or risk her taking part of the company. Whats the point in a prenup if it can be broken???
I agree, men get screwed. Seen it time and time again. What is fair and equitable and usually in the best interest of the children, which should be the focus, doesn't always happen.

Katy Perry accused of making racist shoes

190211174807-katy-perry-face-shoes-large-169.jpg

Last edited:
We have collectively lost our everlovin minds , there’s nothing about that racist , we need to stop this crap and call it what it is ... just an ugly azz shoe and let the market sales show the proof .
Pure marketing. Sit back and watch.

Jussie Smollett Case Update: Police Questioning Two ‘Persons Of Interest’ Seen On Video Near Alleged Attack

He told Roberts he’s seen the photo police released of the persons of interest.

“For me, when that was released I was like ‘Ok, we are getting somewhere,'” Smollett said. “For me, I don’t have any doubt in my mind that’s them.”

But wait:
“They are not considered suspects at this time as they are currently being questioned by detectives. We remain in communication with the alleged victim,” Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi posted on Twitter.

Lulz. And he turned over his phone records but they were so redacted they can’t be used for anything.

Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back