That's racist!

Nah, if I wanted a real spicy argument with a woman...the wife is always available. Like any married man, I could set her off with a word or 2.

Not gonna waste anymore of my time arguing with someone elses B. Got better things to do than that.
One of these days you'll need to walk us through the relationship you have with your wife (if you're willing). It's unique.

Nah, if I wanted a real spicy argument with a woman...the wife is always available. Like any married man, I could set her off with a word or 2.

Not gonna waste anymore of my time arguing with someone elses B. Got better things to do than that.
Passive aggressiveness of a 14-year-old girl but calling someone else a woman 🤭

Last edited:
Watched some WNBA tonight. That was, something…

Caitlin will obviously have to adjust, but I thought she was clearly the most skilled player on the court.

I was curious to see if she still looked “different” on a court with Pros.

She did. The other girls just don’t move, dribble, and shoot like she does

Watched some WNBA tonight. That was, something…

Caitlin will obviously have to adjust, but I thought she was clearly the most skilled player on the court.

I was curious to see if she still looked “different” on a court with Pros.

She did. The other girls just don’t move, dribble, and shoot like she does
She's already been drafted to a team and is playing???

That didn’t answer the question you quoted but the answer is obvious, you were just ranting to hear yourself rant as always. The NBA grants the WNBA $15M and the WNBA brought in $200M in revenue which will likely rise much more now
IRONY....I wished you were able to notice it just one time.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Overlooked in the Clark discussion is that modern casual fans are often drawn to the athlete whose ability contrasts dramatically with their underwhelming physical appearance. Like Steph Curry, Clark looks small besides her peers. Both had jaw-dropping range which they exploited with seeming ease against bigger opponents.

Also, Clark was the standout surrounded by talented sidekicks on a team not a perennial front-runner. Brianna Stewart was an imposing (Caucasian) presence on a team that won four straight championships in routine fashion...yet she never captured the media attention given to Clark.

Audiences can be awed by the imposing presence of statuesque physical specimens whom the audience views as superhuman archetypes. But fans can relate more to the "average-looking" dominant athlete who looks like the audience...a subconscious "I could do that" impression that the audience feels (unrealistic though that might actually be). Sort of why Batman and Spiderman are more popular than Superman and Thor.

Reactions: VolTull
I do find it interesting that fans gravitating toward players or teams featuring players of the same racial/ethnic group as the fans is alternately viewed as "racism" or "representation" depending upon the group and one's personal perspectives/biases.

@NashVol11
Do you think the lack of social media following aja (900 k Instagram )has vs Caitlin (2.3 million) has anything to do with why she didn't have a show deal before...
A’ja had one a year ago, just wasn’t announced. And I’m sure it does. No one is saying Clark is popular exclusively because she’s white, just that it plays a role in the WNBA which many white players (such as Kelsey Plum) have acknowledged

Reactions: whodeycin85

VN Store

Back