That's racist!

Just curious, is she heard saying the racially disparaging word or is that what is being alleged?

While the word is terrible attempting to kill someone, or it at the very least putting their life at risk is a bridge too far for me. Sure if the word was used the young lady put herself at great risk for being stupid and offensive, I use those words because I don't know if she's racist. The word is used in a number of different contexts these days and not always in an offensive way.

I grew up with friends of different ethnicities and it was a term I could use with some of my closest friends, but never in public and with people of color I didn't know or didn't know me. It was a risk that personally wouldn't take, Even if I had friends to vouch for me.

I love how dink talks about white fragility when it's black folks beating up a white women over a word. Lol.
But it's the most powerful word in the world, it can burn down cities, kill people, stop murderers in their tracks, start wars, you name it.....it can do it.

I've never understood why we give that word so much power.

But it's the most powerful word in the world, it can burn down cities, kill people, stop murderers in their tracks, start wars, you name it.....it can do it.

I've never understood why we give that word so much power.
That's because it gives an excuse for bad behavior. It's on full display here. I abhor the word, even when it's used by blacks.

Just curious, is she heard saying the racially disparaging word or is that what is being alleged?

While the word is terrible attempting to kill someone, or it at the very least putting their life at risk is a bridge too far for me. Sure if the word was used the young lady put herself at great risk for being stupid and offensive, I use those words because I don't know if she's racist. The word is used in a number of different contexts these days and not always in an offensive way.

I grew up with friends of different ethnicities and it was a term I could use with some of my closest friends, but never in public and with people of color I didn't know or didn't know me. It was a risk that personally wouldn't take, Even if I had friends to vouch for me.
Oh yea, loud and clear she said it.

It was the most painfully awkward attempt to drop a soft ‘a’. Like she thought she was in, or something.

No girl. Lol, no girl. You ain’t in. What is you doin….

Again, I'm not the little b*tch whining about the struggles of being white 🤣
I'm not either. I point out the hypocrisy. Like most liberals you think less of black people. You think they need you to white night for them. Like all liberals, you're the racist. You're more of a little scared b%tch than I'll ever be.

haha-jared-dines.gif

Reactions: Cod
I'm not either. I point out the hypocrisy. Like most liberals you think less of black people. You think they need you to white night for them. Like all liberals, you're the racist. You're more of a little scared b%tch than I'll ever be.

haha-jared-dines.gif

Whatever you need to tell yourself, bud. I'll be sure to back you up if someone calls you a cracker.

I got called "white bread" a lot my freshman year of college.
I had a job putting food and beverage carts on airplanes and was called “Junior” by my coworkers. The manager was a 40ish white guy and I was the only white guy on the night shift….. hence “Junior”

I had a job putting food and beverage carts on airplanes and was called “Junior” by my coworkers. The manager was a 40ish white guy and I was the only white guy on the night shift….. hence “Junior”
Lol.
Completely random question...if a person wanted to smuggle a back pack sized load of drugs into America would a plane "stocker" working with a flight attendant be a good way to do it?

Reactions: malinoisvol
Lol.
Completely random question...if a person wanted to smuggle a back pack sized load of drugs into America would a plane "stocker" working with a flight attendant be a good way to do it?
Probably. I did this back in ‘90 during the Gulf War so security was tight, but even so you could have gotten it on or off the plane easily.
I’m not sure what all has changed since 9/11 though

Reactions: McDad
Probably. I did this back in ‘90 during the Gulf War so security was tight, but even so you could have gotten it on or off the plane easily.
I’m not sure what all has changed since 9/11 though
On a completely unrelated note, you stay in contact with anyone from your days working that job?

Reactions: GroverCleveland
On a completely unrelated note, you stay in contact with anyone from your days working that job?
No. I was only there a couple of months and you were on your own most of the time so you didn’t get the chance to talk to the other guys much.
You came in, got your flight assignments and food/beverage orders. From there you had to stock your carts and push them to the loading dock, put them on the truck and then wait on the tarmac for your planes.

No. I was only there a couple of months and you were on your own most of the time so you didn’t get the chance to talk to the other guys much.
You came in, got your flight assignments and food/beverage orders. From there you had to stock your carts and push them to the loading dock, put them on the truck and then wait on the tarmac for your planes.
To be serious, sounds like a brutal job once I consider the weather and the tight schedules for arrivals and departures.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Lol.
Ha! Just find the right crew in the military.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back