That's racist!

Ah, nothing like wandering into a forum to find someone sniffing down at the riff raff to "be better" with that total certainty of a 22-yo Facebook employee that he's right and anyone who disagrees is not just wrong, but morally wrong. How did I live 60+ respectful-of-everyone-who-earns-respect years without the guidance of these guardians of acceptable social behavior to keep me on the straight and narrow? So glad I dropped in.
By only interacting w/ people who look exactly like you would be my guess.

Reactions: AshG
I love how everything is fake on the internet until it helps your argument and then .. no problem!!

Pro tip: smile, nod, and save the energy for those here who don't have all the answers already. If you take away what they're mad about, they have to go through the effort of finding something else and we just can't have that.

Reactions: bnhunt
I’ve discussed this with Luther.

Technically, the statement is correct. When you take into account all of the gatherings throughout the summer that did not devolve into rioting.

What the statements and the “98%” number do not take into account is just how destructive the 500+ or so actual riots were - most damaging in US History.
Luther still denies it all is my bet

Reactions: FLVOL69
There is no absolutism. The glass is neither half full nor half empty. Zen koan exercises are so relaxing.

VN Store

Back