That's racist!

Not satire.

The 12-Step program is designed to pulls us forward as we first acknowledge that we have a problem; secondly, we accept that the problem is beyond our ability to manage; and third, we turn this problem over to the Higher Power. If we do this, we will reduce the ways we continually infect succeeding generations.
Racists Anonymous
👆😀😄😀😁

That’s a (edit for PJ) Parody account, right?
I can’t with to fly on an airplane built by people who don’t concern themselves with the correct answer.
Yeah the comment is usually parody but the pics are from actual material usually.

That’s a (edit for PJ) Parody account, right?
I can’t with to fly on an airplane built by people who don’t concern themselves with the correct answer.
Its a real web site Homepage - Math Equity Toolkit

This is how 50% of football players are able to attend college. 2+2= Chair is an acceptable answer that helps fight White Supremacy and sets young adults up for future success.

The Woke Model Minority Myth. A 5 minute read which will make you LOL.

Opinion | The Woke ‘Model Minority’ Myth

"The North Thurston Public Schools in Lacey, Wash., made headlines in November when their “equity report” classified Asian-Americans along with whites instead of as “students of color.” Apparently the Asian-Americans were doing too well academically to be students of color. After what the district said was “an overwhelming public response,” it admitted its “category choices” had “racist implications” and dropped the equity report from its website."

Don't tell those people that the explosion of Tequila sales in the USA is because of a singer from Van Halen..
At least the last part of what the first chick said is true. I've never in my life met a woke leftist that's been anywhere out of the country OTHER THAN resorts or protected places in major cities, in the rare case that they've left the US. This also goes for every woke person I work with in aid orgs and government aid agencies.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
At least the last part of what the first chick said is true. I've never in my life met a woke leftist that's been anywhere out of the country OTHER THAN resorts or protected places in major cities, in the rare case that they've left the US. This also goes for every woke person I work with in aid orgs and government aid agencies.
One trip to Juarez is all anyone really needs to take to realize how good they have it here. I remember all these what I can only describe as filthy orphan beggar kids hanging onto my car when I was in line to cross the border back into the states. It was sad knowing that they weren't going to make it across and that they most likely had already given up hope and were just acting out of desperation.

Silver lining to this story..I got to spray them with my windshield washers a bunch of times which made me laugh and feel better.

The Woke Model Minority Myth. A 5 minute read which will make you LOL.

Opinion | The Woke ‘Model Minority’ Myth

"The North Thurston Public Schools in Lacey, Wash., made headlines in November when their “equity report” classified Asian-Americans along with whites instead of as “students of color.” Apparently the Asian-Americans were doing too well academically to be students of color. After what the district said was “an overwhelming public response,” it admitted its “category choices” had “racist implications” and dropped the equity report from its website."

See..PedoJoe was right, poor kids are just as bright as White kids.

As long as they are Asian.

VN Store

Back