That's racist!

One of these days I'm going to go for broke and order a pineapple and ham pizza. There's an old saying about something something and you'll something something.
I like it. Pineapple needs to be fresh, though.

One of these days I'm going to go for broke and order a pineapple and ham pizza. There's an old saying about something something and you'll something something.

I like pineapple and Canadian bacon on pizza . I heard the something something was a lie LOL

Reactions: VolStrom
I like pineapple and Canadian bacon on pizza . I heard the something something was a lie LOL
I'm going to order one sometime in the next week once the leftovers run out. At the worst I just say it sucks and throw it away and waste $20. On the other hand I can say that yeah, it does suck or no, it's actually not bad.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
The author is laying a lot of truth bombs in this article.

For Latinos, affirmative action isn’t really their thing…because they don’t need it. Not due to academic excellence (à la Asians), but because Latinos get their way through numerical superiority, not begging, guilt-tripping, and bullying (à la blacks). Give Latinos an open border, and they’ll do the rest. It doesn’t profit them to give blacks special perks that come at the expense of the majority because in many California cities, Latinos are the majority (and they’re the largest plurality statewide).
Latinos see themselves as the future of the state. Blacks are the past (as I’ve covered in previous columns). For Latinos, every current black neighborhood is a future Latino neighborhood. The sooner blacks move out, the better. So there’s no motivation to make it easier for them to stay. You wanna go to college, Ja’Marquis? Move your black ass back to the Deep South and your beloved HBCUs.
Bottom line: California Latinos don’t need no stinkin’ affirmative action. Hispanics might use it when it’s there, because why not? But to them it’s a strategy, not the strategy. Whereas for blacks, it’s all they’ve got.

California Secedes From Black America - Taki's Magazine

VN Store

Back