That's racist!

I never got the complaining about gentrification and people “taking over”. Unless it was signed over at gunpoint someone sold that property to the new owner at fair market value. If you don’t want new people around you don’t sell your stuff.
More than likely more than fair market value for the property as it sat.

We had an officer involved shooting last night in which 2 policemen killed a man who had shot into the door of his ex-girlfriend's apartment. The man refused officers demands to drop his gun, so they shot and killed him. He apparently did not fire on police. Thank God he was a poor old redneck from Bybee in Cocke County, so nobody GAF. If he had been black, we would have every news network in existence swoop down on our little town, plus protesters would be out en masse.

Last edited:
We had an officer involved shooting last night in which 2 policemen killed a man who had shot into the door of his ex-girlfriend's apartment. The man refused officers demands to drop his gun, so they shot and killed him. He apparently did not fire on police. Thank God he was a poor old redneck from Bybee in Cocke County, so nobody GAF. If he had been black, we would have every news network in existence swoop down on our little town, plus protesters would be out en masse.
Lol 😂

20191204_210749.jpgI walk in my daughter's room, and find this, and she's drawing a picture of it. She says it's part of her world history homework, but I figured you all would say a chip off the old block😂😂. Seriously though, I never had to draw these, and she said they were doing social media things for hitler, stalin, Churchill, etc.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
View attachment 242982I walk in my daughter's room, and find this, and she's drawing a picture of it. She says it's part of her world history homework, but I figured you all would say a chip off the old block😂😂. Seriously though, I never had to draw these, and she said they were doing social media things for hitler, stalin, Churchill, etc.
I remember drawing swastikas in a notebook while in a classroom when I was a kid. Nobody knew it but me. I was bored, and thought it was a cool looking symbol. I was pretty young, so it may not have been more than 12-15 years after WWII was over.

VN Store

Back