That's racist!

What people don't realize is even if it's just 5% of the population that is offended by Wahoo, then it makes sense to move away from him. This is a business decision. It doesn't make sense for a sports franchise to alienate people. There are plenty of names and mascots that do not.

No its not a business decision. This is yet another example of how weak willed and emotionally challenged this country has become. Why not let the free market decide?

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not. It's a hypothetical (if) and I went with a reasonably low number. Why did you say it's way less than 5%?

I know it was hypothetical, but it was in your wording. “Even if just 5%...” - makes one assume you think it may be larger. You went with 5 to exaggerate a very low number.

We have a vocal minority with these things. I doubt over 15 million people actually care.

Sad day. I’ll miss the Chief. Our block logo is garbage. I hope we get something cool.

19ypi1.jpg

Why does apple believe these offensive Native American and Asian emojis are acceptable?

Attachments

• 627F9689-793E-4779-867F-A474861FC55E.jpeg
    627F9689-793E-4779-867F-A474861FC55E.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: 2 people
Coffee I bought in Puerto Rico (a sh!!hole)

They had some super racist sugar in the grocery store..I'll buy some next time :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 20180202_091936.jpg
    20180202_091936.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 3 people
The good news is that nothing this guy ever says will be as retarded as this. All uphill when you hit rock bottom.

Don't ever bet against someone being a bigger idiot than they currently are.

Congress proves you wrong on a daily basis.

Reactions: 2 people
The yoga thing being racist was my favorite.

My favorite part was complaining that the costs of classes affects minorities more, so an Indian immigrant may not be able to afford yoga classes. To me that’s like going to India and finding out baseball lessons are expensive.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back