That was the best dunk Ive ever seen

I mean, the Keon dunk tonight was nice, but just in my time, I feel like I can think of a few better dunks...

- Hopson over SC defender
- T Smith on the tall Arkansas center
- Hopson on Cole Aldrich
- Admiral on Ms St defender

Though Keon's dunk was contested, it was pretty light compared to true posterizations imo
Yeah, there wasn't a lot of contact. The defender made a business decision at the last second. I don't blame him.

Pons should be having one of these a game. He needs to take it to the rim more.

Pons is so freakishly athletic but lacks any kind of fluidity you'd need to pull these dunks off. He plays basketball like he just picked up the sport the day he stepped on campus. Fortunately you can get away with that when you're built like a Greek god and have a 40 inch vertical.

I think for me Admiral's is tops still, mainly because when it happened. SEC Tournament to advance us to face Kentucky for a chance to make the Championship game.

Arguably the biggest stage of any of the monster in game dunks. Made a gif of it & Grant's reaction

Admiral-Dunk.gif

Grant-Vapors.gif

I think for me Admiral's is tops still, mainly because when it happened. SEC Tournament to advance us to face Kentucky for a chance to make the Championship game.

Arguably the biggest stage of any of the monster in game dunks. Made a gif of it & Grant's reaction

View attachment 350929

View attachment 350930
Always better when it draws a whistle too. Adds to the dominance

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Dr J worthy!
Uh..I'm not sure I can go along with that one. Doc was one of a kind. Been a lot of dunkers with power, but this guy was something special. He's my all-time favorite and remember, this highlight is in one game AND in his NBA years. When he lifted up and carried the ABA to success, he was in his prime. That Dr. J would rule the NBA even today. The game had seen nothing like him. Yeah....I'm a huge fan boy. Can't help it.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back