thanks Rex

orange parmejohn

No matter the outcome, tomorrow, i appreciate all the time and info that you have contributed to the recruiting forum the past couple of months. There are others that i have seen alot of, as well; GV,VKB,Sab,LD1, etc. I was going to mention it in the Marlon Brown thread, but figured you deserved one of your own, so here's to you amigo.:toast:

Completely agree...your all's info is whats had be scoping the recruiting forum daily for the past few months. Really appreciate it..

Agreed.

Good work as usual Rex...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

classy, very classy...yes, for all those tht do give us some inside info (tht's true), thanks. Now Rex, let's see tht info into work...Who do you think we get on NSD?

I resent being put in the same category as Lockdown1. :)

Just kidding, Lockdown. Thanks to everyone that contributed. Two days and it's time to start on next year. I can't wait. That ride is going to be even more exciting than this one was.

I think Eric deserves some mention here as well. He has put a lot of work into keeping us up-to-date as well. Give g8terh8ter_eric some love. And you too, VG.

I think Eric deserves some mention here as well. He has put a lot of work into keeping us up-to-date as well. Give g8terh8ter_eric some love. And you too, VG.
:)

Why don't you ever post on GQ, sab? I just happened to see one of your post last night.

great job rex,everyone else who makes this board fun,exciting and the reason my wife thinks im cheating on her with all you volnationites

Thanks Rex, Sab and the others that bring good info to all of us. Tomorrow will be an interesting day for sure, lets hope it goes well.

great job rex,everyone else who makes this board fun,exciting and the reason my wife thinks im cheating on her with all you volnationites

I in the same boat, thanks every one, thanks for the inf rex, eric, vols fans. I haveing a great time.:good!::rock:

VN Store

Back