Thanks Jordan Bowden

He just missed out on getting in the top 5 in games played here as well as getting his 100th start:/

Additionally, while I've always been happy for them that Williams and Bone elected to enter the draft last year, I'm especially glad that our talented players didn't return to school this year only for the season to end like this.
Probably better for the fanbase too, honestly lol. Knoxville Wholesale Furniture wouldn't have enough mattresses for Vol Nation if we spent nearly two months at #1 and couldn't play in either tourney.

Sankey said suspended till March 30th a moment ago on SECNETWORK he didn’t say they would play but would re access on the 30th.

Thanks JB. Great player over the last 4 years for us, and one of the finest human beings to ever suit up for Tennessee. I hate it his senior season doesn't get to end with an SEC Tournament championship trophy, but these cancellations are for the best.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Been away from my phone for awhile, has the NIT been officially cancelled? Would UT even go if it's played?

This is absolutely sucks for everyone. Can you imagine being a senior and they cancel the season the day of your tournament game?

Man, Jordan, I really appreciate your play and your character for your hometown Vols. It must have been a dream come true! I really enjoyed watching you play.

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
Additionally, while I've always been happy for them that Williams and Bone elected to enter the draft last year, I'm especially glad that our talented players didn't return to school this year only for the season to end like this.

Yes. As much as the cancellations suck right now, imagine how we'd all feel if we had Williams and Bone on this team and were sitting at 28-6 with the #1 seed in the SECT?

Thanks for starting this thread, OP. A lot of stuff going on but good to remember what Bowden meant to the program despite being robbed of a proper ending. I love the fact he’s a home town kid. Hopefully there wil be more coming down the pipe. Hopefully he inspires more

Thank you Jordan for all your hard work. It's been fun watching you grow on and off the court. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors. Thank you for this gem that helped us keep that #1 beside our name for a while.

Reactions: OneVolNation

VN Store

Back