Thanks But No Thanks---We Prefer WAR

sounds just like the way our government runs. GOP spending plan for years, why do you think 'corporations are people too'

I agree on the similarities with our government, but I have to say the dems are far worse when it comes to campaign financing. The libs love to demonize the Koch brothers even though they are only 59th on the top political donor list. Heck, I read an article the other day that said if Rand Paul gets the nomination, all the Wall Street campaign finance funds that are normally reserved for the GOP would go to the democrat nominee.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. They buy that military gear from us at discounted prices and it is classified as aid. They also defend themselves unlike all those European countries you're so fond of.

Wth is this supposed to be? A Hitler joke?

I didn't mean to imply Israel is a welfare state because we give them so much aid, I meant Israel has a huge welfare/unemployment problem itself. 'Twas just a comment on your super self sufficient Jew post.

Reactions: 2 people
Wth is this supposed to be? A Hitler joke?

I didn't mean to imply Israel is a welfare state because we give them so much aid, I meant Israel has a huge welfare/unemployment problem itself. 'Twas just a comment on your super self sufficient Jew post.

Bart who let you out of the global warming BS thread? Grown folks who dont copy and paste cartoons out here bro. Back in your cage...

Bart who let you out of the global warming BS thread? Grown folks who dont copy and paste cartoons out here bro. Back in your cage...

Off-topic cross-thread science denialism... Fabulous contribution

4214b3c198b6ca22aca32cee908bb434516d5e94363ed63805e905d324a42bde.jpg

VN Store

Back