Thankful for small favors.

You know, it's funny, the mob may seem like a terrible beast in the context of Tennessee football's current struggles, but I would submit that it's far better to have enragement than to have apathy. At least they still care. A team that has gone 15-14 in the past three years and they still care. It may seem a terrible thing when it is disappointed, but the alternative seems far worse to me.

Also, I would not whistle too loudly past the graveyard on this one, as the Lady Vols have had (and still do have) their own mob. Which, again, I would still prefer to the alternative ...

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
You know, it's funny, the mob may seem like a terrible beast in the context of Tennessee football's current struggles, but I would submit that it's far better to have enragement than to have apathy. At least they still care. A team that has gone 15-14 in the past three years and they still care. It may seem a terrible thing when it is disappointed, but the alternative seems far worse to me.

Also, I would not whistle too loudly past the graveyard on this one, as the Lady Vols have had (and still do have) their own mob. Which, again, I would still prefer to the alternative ...

Sadly, that mob is largely responsible for the Lady Vols' current state. But thank goodness our genius athletic director just signed Pruitt to an extension when he still had two years left ensuring if there is another women's basketball coaching search, he "won't have the money" to pay the next one either. Fulmer is playing chess while the rest of us are playing checkers...

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back