Thank you VOLS! 10 Win Season!

I'll add you to the list with BPV in the collection of assumed stupid.

Way to go Vols! You showed great character and have every right to be proud of your season!

If you are this excited about this season, I wonder how you would take a national title.

when you remove the 3 patsies and Vandy, it is not 10/14ths full.

Can't always discount the patsies look at App State and Michigan
or Ohio State
They played every DII school in Ohio and now there playing for a NC

10-4,I'll take it baby.:rock:I think some are just still pissed about the bad losses to Cal,Florida and Bama.

Agreed!! Lets get the OC locked down before we start talking about next year!

WTG!! VOLS!:rock:

I'll add you to the list with BPV in the collection of assumed stupid.

Way to go Vols! You showed great character and have every right to be proud of your season!
too many clowns like you are the reason we're now shackled to a coach destined to never again win anything of any value? Keep singing his praises for getting living dog doo kicked out of him 3 times and losing to an injury riddled team in the SECCG so we can keep the string alive. We might eventually set some sort of futility record. Dean of SEC coaches has longest championship free streak in the history of the world. Congrats.

Who really wants to win big games any way? Lets spend our time being excited about getting to play the 4th place Big 10 squad in the Punch Bowl so we can gloat about our prowess.

Can't always discount the patsies look at App State and Michigan
or Ohio State
They played every DII school in Ohio and now there playing for a NC
we didn't play app state or any patsy near that good. we made our patsies look good, but the remainder of their seasons proved that they weren't.

too many clowns like you are the reason we're now shackled to a coach destined to never again win anything of any value? Keep singing his praises for getting living dog doo kicked out of him 3 times and losing to an injury riddled team in the SECCG so we can keep the string alive. We might eventually set some sort of futility record. Dean of SEC coaches has longest championship free streak in the history of the world. Congrats.

Who really wants to win big games any way? Lets spend our time being excited about getting to play the 4th place Big 10 squad in the Punch Bowl so we can gloat about our prowess.

Mike Hamilton made it pretty clear that clowns like us have no bearing on his decision concerning CPF. If you don't own Pilot corp or Eastman Kodak, he ain't listening.

Mike Hamilton made it pretty clear that clowns like us have no bearing on his decision concerning CPF. If you don't own Pilot corp or Eastman Kodak, he ain't listening.
it's clear to me that Mike Hamilton can make such statements because too many long-term mediocrity accepting lemmings make that a viable alternative.

stupidity is griping about losing 30% of our football games, with over 20% of them being altogether uncompetitive (and 2 of those against .500 teams)? Then you're just going to have to presume me stupid.
:eek:k:

Coaching didn't throw those 2 interceptions against LSU
Ainge made a couple of poor decisons, especially the second one

Coaching didn't throw those 2 interceptions against LSU
Ainge made a couple of poor decisons, especially the second one
those 2 intereceptions weren't the entire game either. regardless, are there a list of excuses for the Cal, AL, and UF games as well?

TOO BAD WE'RE NOT AS GOOD AS THE gators!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOO BAD WE'RE NOT AS GOOD AS THE gators!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:rock::rock::rock::rock:
How 'bout that spread?

Old guy schools the youngster. All you Urban Meyer lovers are welcome to rejoin the Vol Nation. We're probably going to be ranked higher than the Gators... Who'd have thunk it?

How 'bout that spread?

Old guy schools the youngster. All you Urban Meyer lovers are welcome to rejoin the Vol Nation. We're probably going to be ranked higher than the Gators... Who'd have thunk it?
which should give you some idea as to the relative value of the final polls - aside from the top spot.

How 'bout that spread?

That's uncalled for

those 2 intereceptions weren't the entire game either. regardless, are there a list of excuses for the Cal, AL, and UF games as well?

I'm sure with time I could come up with a few
but I think I'm going to step back and let you and MBA hash it out

Happy New Years

lmao....BPV's having a bad day. The VOLS won!

You are precisely correct!!!!

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!:dance2::dance2::dance::dance::):rock::rock::rock:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Happy New Years to All True Vols Fans !!!

2008 will be Great!!

VN Store

Back