Thank you to Phillip Fulmer and Grant Williams

amishvol

On Sunday night, my buddy @ethandaniel24 posted a tweet about our friend Ben who was involved in a bad car accident and is now paralyzed from the neck down. He tagged Coach Fulmer in the tweet. A couple of people replied to the tweet and tagged more athletes, coaches, and former athletes of the university. This morning, Grant Williams took the time to FaceTime with Ben. Then an hour or so later, Coach Fulmer showed up to Select and met with our friend Ben. Ben has been through a lot lately, but has stayed positive throughout this difficult time. Brings a smile to my face and a tear to my eye to see how happy Ben was to meet everyone's favorite Tennessean, Coach Phillip Fulmer. So proud that this man is back as a leader of the University of Tennessee once again. Cannot thank Coach Fulmer and Grant Williams enough. I am so proud to be a part of this great state and so proud to wear the orange and white. Go Vols!

IMG_3958.JPEG

Let Ben know, if he doesn't already know, who Robert Wickens is and to follow his story. I believe he could draw an enormous amount of inspiration from him.
Pulling for Ben!

Reactions: Big Al Orange
On Sunday night, my buddy @ethandaniel24 posted a tweet about our friend Ben who was involved in a bad car accident and is now paralyzed from the neck down. He tagged Coach Fulmer in the tweet. A couple of people replied to the tweet and tagged more athletes, coaches, and former athletes of the university. This morning, Grant Williams took the time to FaceTime with Ben. Then an hour or so later, Coach Fulmer showed up to Select and met with our friend Ben. Ben has been through a lot lately, but has stayed positive throughout this difficult time. Brings a smile to my face and a tear to my eye to see how happy Ben was to meet everyone's favorite Tennessean, Coach Phillip Fulmer. So proud that this man is back as a leader of the University of Tennessee once again. Cannot thank Coach Fulmer and Grant Williams enough. I am so proud to be a part of this great state and so proud to wear the orange and white. Go Vols!

View attachment 192168

Great story. This is what it’s really all about. Thanks for sharing.

Prayers for Ben, Family, & Friends!

Also, Prayers for CPF & GW!

All of the above are True VFL’s.....,

And some of our group don't think the players and staff of the department follow VolNation.......

Man so happy Ben got to experience this. Thankful to all the doctors & medical professionals who dedicate their lives to helping others. Keeping them & Ben in my thoughts today.

VN Store

Back