Thank you Terrelle Pryor!

CKWHITE

In years past recruiting sadly ended on NSD. All the buzz stops and there are no more questions about who is going where. But now some of the nations top prospects feel it necessary to drag it out a little more and I LIKE IT!! I hope this trend continues...

In years past recruiting sadly ended on NSD. All the buzz stops and there are no more questions about who is going where. But now some of the nations top prospects feel it necessary to drag it out a little more and I LIKE IT!! I hope this trend continues...

i think it's dumb. they are just in it for the attention. but i guess times are changing and i must role with them...sigh*

They're 17 year old kids, dude. Attention is important at that age. NATIONAL attention, to boot.

im telling you guys our late start in recruiting this year helps us get guys like this and CLK knows it!

If this gets to the point where a lot more kids are doing this, I look for the NCAA to step in and make some changes. I read somewhere recently that may happen if this becomes a problem in the future.

If we get Bryce Brown, we can thank Terrelle. We would have a chance if he didnt wait to sign.

If we get Bryce Brown, we can thank Terrelle. We would have a chance if he didnt wait to sign.
We would be done with recruiting altogether. BB, DO, and OC would all be committed and we would be stuck waiting for spring practice to start.

I think this is a dumb idea myself.
When I was 17-18 and a H.S. senior. I could make up my mind pretty easy. No one likes a drama queen.

I don't see what the big deal is. National Signing Day is just the first day they can sign, it doesn't have to be the only day they can sign. If a kid wants to weigh his options and take his time making a decision than let him.

I think this is a dumb idea myself.
When I was 17-18 and a H.S. senior. I could make up my mind pretty easy. No one likes a drama queen.
So what.. These kids are gonna get lost in the shuffle the next 2 years until they emerge as a major player on their respective teams. Many may not even make it that far because of injury, academics or stupidity. Just because your not the center of the recruiting nations spotlight, don't bash these kids for enjoying it while they can.

So what.. These kids are gonna get lost in the shuffle the next 2 years until they emerge as a major player on their respective teams. Many may not even make it that far because of injury, academics or stupidity. Just because your not the center of the recruiting nations spotlight, don't bash these kids for enjoying it while they can.

I never bashed.
There is a difference between being a Drama Queen, and taking your time to make sure you make the right decisions.

If Bryce Brown is as good as advertised, and I have no doubt he is a STUD. He wont be getting lost in the shuffle.

VN Store

Back