Thank you Seniors!!

Santi, JJJ, Dalton and others thank you for work, comittment, sacrifices and volunteering to play for the big orange, you have brought a lot of happiness to people you don’t even know with your play and display of teamwork and character and fortitude. It was joy and inspirational to many people.
Thank you and be proud of the great accomplishments you achieved and more importantly the folks you inspire.
Thank you!
From Volnation

Haven’t looked it up to confirm, but I have to imagine that JJJ leaves as the winningest player in school history.

Reactions: Vols All Day
In this time of NIL, money, the portal, and self only, it’s still important to me that a team always puts forth supreme effort and displays class and dignity in winning or losing. We are seeing the best of those with this team and Coach Barnes. I am very proud to be from UT.

Reactions: livefaith
In this time of NIL, money, the portal, and self only, it’s still important to me that a team always puts forth supreme effort and displays class and dignity in winning or losing. We are seeing the best of those with this team and Coach Barnes. I am very proud to be from UT.
Man, is this ever the truth. What a group. Gonna miss them but excited for the future.

VN Store

Back