Thank you Hooker

HooahVol

I am a little surprised this thread does not exist already. With Hooker’s knee looking like the issue and the possibility his season is over I just wanted to thank him for all the joy he brought us this season. He got us wins over Florida and Bama and will always be a Vol for life in my book.

Last edited:
I am a little surprised this thread does not exist already. With Hooker’s knee looking like the issue and the possibility his season is over I just wanted to thank him for all the joy he brought us this season. Yes, he chokes on the road (sorry, he just does), but he got us wins over Florida and Bama and will always be a Vol for life in my book.
Hendon don’t play defense. He is a Heisman candidate for a reason and will play on Sunday’s. We scored 31 points and had 400 yards of offense when he was in the game. This is 100% on the defense only. This USC team only scored 6 points on Florida last week. Defense didn’t show up today and neither did the defensive coaches. Nothing wrong with the offense.

I am a little surprised this thread does not exist already. With Hooker’s knee looking like the issue and the possibility his season is over I just wanted to thank him for all the joy he brought us this season. Yes, he chokes on the road (sorry, he just does), but he got us wins over Florida and Bama and will always be a Vol for life in my book.
I was about to like this quote till I read it. Not because Hendon doesn't deserve our thanks. He deserves so much more than this lame-assed half-tribute. Brutus has nothing on this one.

Uh he looked pretty choked to me. Overthrew so many balls. Looked like Milton first two games last year.

It was 100% the defense that put us in that situation. It didn’t have anything to do with Hooker. We were playing soft coverage when we should have been in there face and Turnage was the only true cb we had in the game.

Good grief. What should have been a great thread thanking that young man for giving his all turns stupid with "he chokes."

Why can't we just highlight what he did for the program and leave it at that.
Anyone who wants to bitch at him about what went down last night, I would like to see them go in his place for one play. Hooker has given his all for Tennessee. He cannot help it if the defense doesn't do their job.

he didn't choke last night

In ways he did..he had atleast 7 overthrown. But in fairness, you should win when your offense scores 38 pts. The defense looked lifeless, Hyatt looked Frustrated and dropped multiple passes for the 2nd straight game.

Reactions: 37027

I pray you aren't the one who writes my obituary. "He was a great guy who brought much happiness - except when he was a horrible human being".

Reactions: TENNESSEESLIM
What a classless move to take a shot at Hooker after all hes done this season. Especially under the guise of an appreciation thread a loss brings out the trashiest fans. This thread is shameful. That man has been a class act, and deserves nothing but respect. Im as upset as anyone about last night, but this is uncalled for.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back