Thank you guys for being awesome

BigOrange15

Never Falter, Never Yield
Probably been posted 100+ times, but I needed to say it, guys, that was a hell of a run and a fitting (albeit unfortunate) end to a great season. Good Luck to Wayne Chism, J.P. Prince, and Bobby Maze, none of this would've been possible without you and you will all be sorely missed. Also, a special thanks to Wayne Chism, you were a fantastic leader and you represent all that is awesome about College Basketball, you will be greatly missed next season. Thank you all, now go make some money.

Probably been posted 100+ times, but I needed to say it, guys, that was a hell of a run and a fitting (albeit unfortunate) end to a great season. Good Luck to Wayne Chism, J.P. Prince, and Bobby Maze, none of this would've been possible without you and you will all be sorely missed. Also, a special thanks to Wayne Chism, you were a fantastic leader and you represent all that is awesome about College Basketball, you will be greatly missed next season. Thank you all, now go make some money.

Amen brother! Great season guys and you made us Vol fans proud!

Amen and Amen. All of our seniors have led us well. Chism and Prince will be sorely missed.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

awesome_thumb.jpg

I don't see them reading this, but if they do I would want them to know that this season was very special. We're gonna miss the seniors, and we will never forget this squad.

I don't see them reading this, but if they do I would want them to know that this season was very special. We're gonna miss the seniors, and we will never forget this squad.

Quite honesntly, I am surprised by how little negativity I am seeing on the board right now. I know some people on here (myself included) are prone to think about the negative or could/shoulda/woulda after a crushing defeat like this but I have seen almost none today. It makes me feel good because it seems we have all come together to support a Basketball team that went out and whooped ass and represented. Nothing else to say but thanks and great job.

Quite honesntly, I am surprised by how little negativity I am seeing on the board right now. I know some people on here (myself included) are prone to think about the negative or could/shoulda/woulda after a crushing defeat like this but I have seen almost none today. It makes me feel good because it seems we have all come together to support a Basketball team that went out and whooped ass and represented. Nothing else to say but thanks and great job.

Nothing to be negative about after the season this team has had.

I'm the same way.

After seeing how crushed the guys were after the game was over, I just couldn't bring myself to feel angry or upset. I just feel for the players, but I'm extremely proud of them and honored to have witness the 09-10 Vols.

Chism never backed down from anyone and definitely gave his all for Tennessee. He was a personality that played ball as well. We were all blessed to have him in Knoxville. He definitely represented UT well and had a way of wowing and entertaining everyone in the world of NCAA basketball.

Scotty Hopson has a lot to be proud of. I know that he was feeling a lot pressure from the local media and fans, and it shouldn't have been that way. He's a great player with nothing but greatness ahead of him.

J.P. Prince..........where do I begin? What a great player, huh? There were times that JP's energy turned the whole team into mad dogs. I loved it, and it's something we're going to miss.

Bobby Maze was my favorite Vol on the team the past 2 years. I liked watching him progress as a player. He was also a fun player to watch and a good defender. It's gonna be sad to see him go.

Cameron Tatum really really turned it on this year. I was hoping that he would be the one to fire the last shot because I really believed that he could hit a 50 footer.

Brian Williams is a great player and a great person. Talk about progression, has anyone on this team improved as much as him? He's like a completely different guy out there. I can't wait until next year.

Melvin Goins was another player that brought contagious energy time and time again that was refreshing. I felt like he never took his minutes for granted and always went 100.

Kenny Hall is someone I'm looking forward to seeing develop. I think there's a lot of upside to him.

Skylar McBee cemented his name in Vol history in the Kansas game and brought our program much honor in a time when bad news and Tennessee were best friends. I'm glad that he came here, and I'm glad that he was feeling it that night against Kansas. We might have been a different team without his game sealer earlier this year.

Renaldo Woolridge is probably the happiest bench warmer I've ever seen. What a sick shot he has though, and what a great spokesperson and rapper the team has. I look forward to more of his work on and off the court in the future.

Steven Pearl catches a lot of stuff on this site because of who he is and his lapses in the past, but I was very happy with him the second half of the season. He's a great leader for the team and he's definitely made us proud.

The rest of the guys did their thing and were a major part of the identity of this team.

It was a blessing to watch this team go from a slow start, to shame, to hard workers, to a group of honorable young men. Their story is one that would have broken a lot of other teams out there, but they stuck together, even when most of our fan base was against some players and the coach, and produced the most exciting and fruitful season in Vols history.

I am sad that we lost, and it does hurt, but the at the conclusion of one of the greatest stories in Vols sporting history, I feel that I've gotten my money's worth.

I'm the same way.

After seeing how crushed the guys were after the game was over, I just couldn't bring myself to feel angry or upset. I just feel for the players, but I'm extremely proud of them and honored to have witness the 09-10 Vols.

Chism never backed down from anyone and definitely gave his all for Tennessee. He was a personality that played ball as well. We were all blessed to have him in Knoxville. He definitely represented UT well and had a way of wowing and entertaining everyone in the world of NCAA basketball.

Scotty Hopson has a lot to be proud of. I know that he was feeling a lot pressure from the local media and fans, and it shouldn't have been that way. He's a great player with nothing but greatness ahead of him.

J.P. Prince..........where do I begin? What a great player, huh? There were times that JP's energy turned the whole team into mad dogs. I loved it, and it's something we're going to miss.

Bobby Maze was my favorite Vol on the team the past 2 years. I liked watching him progress as a player. He was also a fun player to watch and a good defender. It's gonna be sad to see him go.

Cameron Tatum really really turned it on this year. I was hoping that he would be the one to fire the last shot because I really believed that he could hit a 50 footer.

Brian Williams is a great player and a great person. Talk about progression, has anyone on this team improved as much as him? He's like a completely different guy out there. I can't wait until next year.

Melvin Goins was another player that brought contagious energy time and time again that was refreshing. I felt like he never took his minutes for granted and always went 100.

Kenny Hall is someone I'm looking forward to seeing develop. I think there's a lot of upside to him.

Skylar McBee cemented his name in Vol history in the Kansas game and brought our program much honor in a time when bad news and Tennessee were best friends. I'm glad that he came here, and I'm glad that he was feeling it that night against Kansas. We might have been a different team without his game sealer earlier this year.

Renaldo Woolridge is probably the happiest bench warmer I've ever seen. What a sick shot he has though, and what a great spokesperson and rapper the team has. I look forward to more of his work on and off the court in the future.

Steven Pearl catches a lot of stuff on this site because of who he is and his lapses in the past, but I was very happy with him the second half of the season. He's a great leader for the team and he's definitely made us proud.

The rest of the guys did their thing and were a major part of the identity of this team.

It was a blessing to watch this team go from a slow start, to shame, to hard workers, to a group of honorable young men. Their story is one that would have broken a lot of other teams out there, but they stuck together, even when most of our fan base was against some players and the coach, and produced the most exciting and fruitful season in Vols history.

I am sad that we lost, and it does hurt, but the at the conclusion of one of the greatest stories in Vols sporting history, I feel that I've gotten my money's worth.

All of the above!!!:thumbsup:

I'm the same way.

Way to steal my thunder on the epic, heartfelt post...jerk lol. I agree though

I am too. It is so cool that everybody realizes that the team left its heart on the floor and had an incredible, historic, tournament run and season. :clap:

Agreed!!! Thanks and congrats to the UT BB team for making this season so special. I will miss all the seniors and look forward to watching this team play next year. GO VOLS!!!

VN Store

Back