Thad Matta

Bruce Pearl turned someone in for buying a player with cash,
he lied to the NCAA about extra phone calls and having juniors over for some dinner.

Thad Matta turned Bruce Pearl in for having impermissible contact,
he is paying players to come to Ohio State and has been since he got there....

Which one is a bigger hypocrite?

Put another way, two people hold themselves out to be law abiding citizens, one breaks the speed limit and rips the do not remove tag off mattresses, while the other does those things and also likes to do some raping and stabbing sometimes...

But...but...but...they are both breaking the law!

he lied to the NCAA about extra phone calls and having juniors over for some dinner.

Put another way, two people hold themselves out to be law abiding citizens, one breaks the speed limit and rips the do not remove tag off mattresses, while the other does those things and also likes to do some raping and stabbing sometimes...

I get it. Ethics aren't the least bit important to you, and neither is hypocrisy.

So by mhf's hypocritical and extremely moronic logic, Thad Matta is a rapist who likes to cut a playa every once in a while?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I have scanned all the pages in this thread, but I still don't see where it says Thad Matta has been rumored to be the one who turned Pearl in. Anyone?.....

And then he raped our women.

Felon.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
I'm pretty sure Thad should be placed in charge of the US intelligence apparatus. He's obviously stealth enough to cheat for high profile recruits and not get even hint of trouble for his program. That's hardcore.

Who turned in pearl: matta, calipari, donovan or crean?

I brought this up with a buddy who scans TOS and he said a pretty credible poster over there that is in the know says a close friend/AAU coach says it is Calipari. I don't know what to believe at this point?

This just gets better and better.....

I brought this up with a buddy who scans TOS and he said a pretty credible poster over there that is in the know says a close friend/AAU coach says it is Calipari. I don't know what to believe at this point?

So in other words, you know a guy who surfs the web, who in turn says he knows a guy.

So in other words, you know a guy who surfs the web, who in turn says he knows a guy.
That's actually not what I said at all.

But I'm not shocked a Kentucky fan would defend the dirtiest coach in the history of pro or collegiate sports, with a track record to prove it. Once he became your coach, though, Kentucky fans all learned how to speak like lawyers when defending someone. If anything, I'll give Calipari credit for that. That's a hell of an accomplishment for a state as dumb as Kentucky.

VN Store

Back