Texas ever used the power T?

bUTchLookin4Dimez

Commie hater
I must have been living under a rock because I've never seen this. Turned on ESPN this morning and they were interviewing Vince Young about the 06 Rose bowl and I couldn't help but notice the logo in the back of SVPs show.

Attachments

• IMG_20200403_064656386.jpg
    IMG_20200403_064656386.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 120
I must have been living under a rock because I've never seen this. Turned on ESPN this morning and they were interviewing Vince Young about the 06 Rose bowl and I couldn't help but notice the logo in the back of SVPs show.
Chase_Shugart.0.jpg

Under the agreement between the two schools, Tennessee gets to use the trademark east of the Mississippi River and in Louisiana's West Baton Rouge Parish, home of Southeastern Conference member Louisiana State University.

Texas will own the trademark everywhere else west of the Mississippi.

In addition, the agreement gives the Longhorns and Volunteers limited rights to use the popular interlocking UT logo design in each other's territory during bowl games or other special events.

The University of Texas has reached a settlement with...

Reactions: sanglemangle
It wouldn’t be the first ESPNs crap shoot of a network screwed up.
You are correct. They use the Lady Vols logo for men’s sports now. There is a reason that they are owned by Disney and have became a fantasy network.

Arches have been used for superior support and power for ages.. look at architecture throughout history. The Texas T has no such support... therefore not too great

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Since I go to the DFW area often now, to see my grandbabies, i need to make some custom shirts that will mess with the shorthorns and say something like, Tennessee, the original UT. But y'all should make some other suggestions.

Not even sure why they keep trying to use other logo’s. The Steer T is recognized everywhere and marketable. They just need to have everything.

VN Store

Back