Texas A&M

Didn’t everybody want Haynes King here? His throwing motion looks like a righty trying to throw with his left. God awful. Jimbo is hot garbage.

iIRC correctly a bunch in here were saying that Chaney really wanted him. Isn’t Jimbo supposed to be a QB guy???

Didn’t everybody want Haynes King here? His throwing motion looks like a righty trying to throw with his left. God awful. Jimbo is hot garbage.
I never heard of him in relation to Tennessee. I certainly could have missed a thing or two.

TAMU will give LSU all LSU can handle Saturday night. That paper tiger just about let Arky get em. TAMU will win this game if that LSU team from last week shows up.

Reactions: ptcarter
TAMU will give LSU all LSU can handle Saturday night. That paper tiger just about let Arky get em. TAMU will win this game if that LSU team from last week shows up.
God I hope so..can't stand the arrogance of LSU fans...and I know a few of them.
They believe they're royalty.

Unless, Cohen was grinding an axe on MS State, but he has a career to think about and talking to Barkley "off the record" has never helped anyone's career.

Also, I don't know if you play golf 😉 but sometimes there's an adult beverage or 6 involved when fat cats are being entertained by a school or whatever and lips can get loose.

My gut tells me Barkley is FOS and he's just trying to keep Deion's name out there.

The Round Mound Of Rebounds is just trying to stay relevant.

I will chalk it up to an Alabama hangover but we'll see.

Dickey was never allowed to call plays at A&M. Looks like Dickey was scapegoated. Will Fisher actually hand over play calling duties to a new OC?

Reactions: WillisWG
Jimbo could be making his farewell tour in 2023 i don't see Texas A&M doing any better than 7-5 and 3-5 in the SEC.

VN Store

Back