Texas A&M

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
Just looks awful and in disarray. If they didn't give Jimbo a 10 year contract I think he would be gone. They are an afterthought outside of being floored they bought the 2022 recruiting class and look like the worst team in the SEC.

Last edited:
Reactions: vols40 and joevol33
Just looks awful and in disarray. If they didn't give Jimbo a 10 year contract I think he would be gone. They are an afterthought outside of being floored they bought the 2022 recruiting class and look like the worst team in the SEC.
Yep. Scored 20 points against a 1 and 10 UMass team. Just pitiful. Makes you wonder what in heck is going on down there. Just no excuse.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Fishers contact calls for a percentage up front & monthly payments for the balance. I heard the initial payment is like $30 million this year. I think Aggies give him 1 yr to straighten this out. They’ll raise the initial payment easy then.

Fishers contact calls for a percentage up front & monthly payments for the balance. I heard the initial payment is like $30 million this year. I think Aggies give him 1 yr to straighten this out. They’ll raise the initial payment easy then.
That’s a crap load of money. But if it’s not a straight $86 million up front and they only need $30 million and then so much over the next whatever years. I can see him being gone at years end. With stands like that. They may go ahead and pull the trigger.

That’s a crap load of money. But if it’s not a straight $86 million up front and they only need $30 million and then so much over the next whatever years. I can see him being gone at years end. With stands like that. They may go ahead and pull the trigger.
They wont have money to hire a decent head coach if they fire him in a couple of weeks.

Lots of money if they need it

Reactions: Credo2
Since we play them next year, I feel the ship will be quickly righted. As soon as LSU got on our schedule their rebuild became instant. We never get less than the best from the West it seems.

A&M is UT’s rotating West opponent next year, so hopefully they dont get things figured out in the offseason.

Dumbass Aggie fan thinks that was "so awesome"...

It was actually more like, so dangerous...
Texags says that the UMass players were warned to move (which makes since and may be true) but still you don't fire the freaking cannon until everyone is out of the line of fire. It's obvious that the UMass players were praying. Sheesh 🤬

Reactions: BreatheUT
Texags says that the UMass players were warned to move (which makes since and may be true) but still you don't fire the freaking cannon until everyone is out of the line of fire. It's obvious that the UMass players were praying. Sheesh 🤬
Exactly, those dipshits need to be removed from that detail. All it would've taken is some moron to put some kind of trash in that thing.. People don't realize how dangerous being to close to the business of even a blank gun can be..

Actor John Erik Hexum foolishly put a blank gun to his head, pulled the trigger and proceeded to a coin sized chunk of his skull into his brain...

So is A&M or Mississippi ST firing their coach and winning the Deon sweepstakes?

Barkley said it was coming and soon. Sounded like within the week.

VN Store

Back